Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

581 - 600 of 627 Posts

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
I was a little confused when they said “Phil”. I wondered if MartellI was QB.

Then AA’s fantasy would be complete...
Phil Martelli even sent out a tweet about Mo which made it a great day. Ha! Mo is a good person so it makes it easy to cheer for his success. He is a nose to the grindstone guy and he has always been about team. Mo is just going to get better and better. When he catches the ball it disappears in his hands. It is pretty wild that the Colts consider him one of their best blockers. Kind of fun to see VCU football being repped in the NFL.

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #582
With their injuries at that position, and his performance yesterday, I would think he'll get a lot more playing time. Good for him.

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
With their injuries at that position, and his performance yesterday, I would think he'll get a lot more playing time. Good for him.
He has been getting lots of playing time but mainly as a blocking TE for the running game. They traded Ebron so Doyle is the pass catching TE ahead of him. Indy tends to use their tight ends quite a bit so he is in a good position. Coach Reich likes Mo's work ethic so things are good for Mo in his NFL home.

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #584
If he can keep up the numbers, I'd say he'll start.
He's 8th in the league in average yards/catch, and 1st among all TE's.
He's caught 7 of 8 passes thrown his way. Good stuff.

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
I went to the new dark mode option for the site. Back in Black!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I have him on my fantasy team. Sadly, I had him on my bench. I started another Colts player in the flex spot which was clearly the wrong decision.

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
I have him on my fantasy team. Sadly, I had him on my bench. I started another Colts player in the flex spot which was clearly the wrong decision.
Yeah, you gotta worry about usage but Rivers does like throwing to the tight end. Not sure what will happen when Doyle is healthy but Mo is taking full advantage of being the #1 tight end.

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #589
Maybe they should throw to him more often. He's 10 of 11 headed his way.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
It'll be interesting to see who ends up having the more productive season this year. Andy Isabella is starting to get more traction in Arizona as well as an undersized receiver from UMass. I think they both have only really been used in 2 games so far. I'm also leaning on probably Cox having more opportunity considering who is playing in front of Isabella (not to mention the size advantage/disadvantage).

Cox:
  • Receptions: 10/11
  • Yards: 181
  • Long: 45
  • TDs: 1
Isabella:
  • Receptions: 6/7
  • Yards: 114
  • Long: 54
  • TDs: 2
Any other A10 school alums out there to track?

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
It'll be interesting to see who ends up having the more productive season this year. Andy Isabella is starting to get more traction in Arizona as well as an undersized receiver from UMass. I think they both have only really been used in 2 games so far. I'm also leaning on probably Cox having more opportunity considering who is playing in front of Isabella (not to mention the size advantage/disadvantage).

Cox:
  • Receptions: 10/11
  • Yards: 181
  • Long: 45
  • TDs: 1
Isabella:
  • Receptions: 6/7
  • Yards: 114
  • Long: 54
  • TDs: 2
Any other A10 school alums out there to track?
Well, once Doyle comes back for the Colts he will get the majority of the passes. Mo has always played lots of snaps because he is such a good blocker.

Oh and here is Isabella.

And Trautman.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Chase Edmonds (Fordham) is the second RB on the Arizona Cardinals, but he has not gotten too many touches this year to date. He did have a TD week one. Drake has been struggling a bit, so I am hoping that starts getting Edmonds a few more touches. He produced when he got them last season before getting hurt.

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
Chase Edmonds (Fordham) is the second RB on the Arizona Cardinals, but he has not gotten too many touches this year to date. He did have a TD week one. Drake has been struggling a bit, so I am hoping that starts getting Edmonds a few more touches. He produced when he got them last season before getting hurt.

Here is Chase.

Reactions: ace93

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #599
Wonder why they don't throw to him more. That was the only pass thrown his way in the game.
He's caught 10 of 11 now, best percentage in the league and at over 18 yds per catch, there are only a couple guys with more.
Throw to Mo !!!

581 - 600 of 627 Posts