Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

601 - 620 of 627 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Wonder why they don't throw to him more. That was the only pass thrown his way in the game.
He's caught 10 of 11 now, best percentage in the league and at over 18 yds per catch, there are only a couple guys with more.
Throw to Mo !!!
They actually threw to him one more time in the endzone. It would not have been an easy catch, but it resulted in an interception after touching his hands some, so that is possibly why they did not throw to him much more. It does not take much for targets to change on a given day, but often if truly trusted they will return to their first choice targets for the next game. Different caliber TE, but it happened with Mark Andrews of the Ravens against the Chiefs a week ago. He dropped a few passes and they stopped targeting him that game. They were back to targeting him yesterday and he wound up with 2 touchdowns.

Mark Andrews is the reason why Mo Alie-Cox is on my bench rather than starting. My plan was to hold onto him until the Ravens bye week, but now that the Ravens bye week got moved to week 7 due to the Steelers-Titans game being moved to week 7, the Colts and Ravens both have a bye the same week.

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
I do not feel assured.

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #604
That's a lot of posts in 2 hours.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I wonder what vinjake's position is with respect to the importance of basketball shoes in the game.

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
Time for the mods to rename this the Mo Show thread.
Has anyone seen Epic? Is he still around?

·
Piker
9,101 Posts
Time for the mods to rename this the Mo Show thread.
Has anyone seen Epic? Is he still around?
Well, it is called miscellaneous stuf(f). Nobody is stopping you from posting video of Kyle Lauletta trying out for the Lions as their 3rd QB.

Reactions: paulxu
601 - 620 of 627 Posts