Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

801 - 820 of 859 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
According to the Indiana AD, "private philanthropic funding" paid for Miller's buyout, which was more than $10 million. Now are they going to have to come up with more funding to pay the buyout of the coach they hire?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
No worries. I forgot to add the part about the buyout, so I'm glad you did. That seems wild to me; I didn't know he was on the hot seat there.

And since we're talking about it, paying the buyouts for coaches and everything...
So $10 million is more than a billboard?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Totally agree.
Jeff Goodman reached out to me personally to tell me, "you are wrong."

Just a hunch, but he's probably embarrassed that he totally wiffed on the BC coaching rumors. Howard Eisley and Mark Schmidt were his picks to end up at BC. Was also wildly off on the Penn State coaching search, too.

If BC wanted Schmidt and thought they could get him they would have waited. NO ONE was going after Earl Grant.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Through the 1st weekend and JonBoy's Os and Bona84's Mets with a combined zero losses. Hooda thunk it?*

*Possible asterisk involved, but still...

·
Piker
10,026 Posts
Congrats to UMass hockey. Just saw them beat Minnesota Deluth in OT to get to the national championship. They owned OT with immense pressure.

801 - 820 of 859 Posts