Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1041 - 1060 of 1065 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Just for fun, with all the potential realignment in the AAC I hope you all know they keep on talking about (the fans of the definitely remaining programs) backfilling with the A10 as Olympic only invites. The latest I've seen is suggesting St. Louis would leave the A10 in favor of being in this conference:

UNLV
Wyoming
AFA
Navy/WSU
CSU

Tulsa
SMU
Houston
Tulane
Rice

Where Navy is Football only. That seems like fun. You guys think St. Louis will do it?

·
Piker
10,286 Posts
Hope everyone is OK with the floods around NYC and Philly. I don’t know why they don’t have flood walls along the Schuylkill River.

·
Piker
10,286 Posts
The huge Robert E. Lee monument came does off it's pedestal this morning. The Virginia Supreme court approved the removal after several court fights to save it. All of the other statues commemorating the Lost Cause on Monument Ave had already been removed.
"I think it wiser…not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered."
-Gen. Robert E. Lee

·
Piker
10,286 Posts
RIP, Norm. Far and away my favorite comedian.
I am with you. I loved Norm. One of my favorites was a story about how his wife was in a coma. The doctor told him that oral sex might bring her out of the coma so he reluctantly agreed. He came rushing out after about 5 minutes yelling for the doctor. The doctor said, what's wrong?! Norm yelled, she is choking!

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,056 ·
I see why District Baller doesn't post here anymore.
He's got his own Twitter account.

·
Piker
10,286 Posts
I see why District Baller doesn't post here anymore.
He's got his own Twitter account.
He deleted his old Twitter account and did not comment on VCURN or here for years. DB created a new Twitter acount and he began posting some but it is still rare.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
DB was our resident Canadian, no? IIRC, he hails from The Centre of the Universe, aka Toronto.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Yes, Ive always pictured the center of the universe with mainline railroad tracks running down the street in the middle of the town.

1041 - 1060 of 1065 Posts