Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1081 - 1100 of 1194 Posts

·
Piker
10,823 Posts
The woman that sits beside me at the VCU games gave me the anesthesia for my colonoscopy. Now she has seen my butt.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,083 ·
The woman that sits beside me at the VCU games gave me the anesthesia for my colonoscopy. Now she has seen my butt.
I can only hope you have 2 seats, and that is your wife.
She's probably wondering why she ever wandered down to the Fan.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If he has 2 seats and the woman on the other side of him is his wife, then now they'll have something new to talk about when he gets up to get a drink.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Just imagine her conversation with her significant other, " I saw the ass of the face that sits next me at the games, which is better than "I saw the face of the ass that sits next to me at the games".

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Imagine her conversation with her significant other: " I've seen the butt of the guy who sits next to me at the VCU games" which I suppose is better then " I've seen the face of the ass that sits next to me at games".

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
That reminds me of the sexy urologist. This woman was the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. She was just perfect. Perfect face, perfect body. Absolutely gorgeous and I'm like "I want to make her Mrs. Schmack..."

Which made it really awkward when she, as my urologist, told me "You're going to have to stop masturbating."
I asked why and she said "Because I'm trying to examine you."

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,088 ·
If he has 2 seats and the woman on the other side of him is his wife, then now they'll have something new to talk about when he gets up to get a drink.
What if she (anesthetist) doesn't know MrsUR is really MrsAA?
She: I've seen this guy's ass. Eeeeewww.
MrsAA: Really?

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Colgate snaps 54 game losing streak, beats Syracuse at the Dome. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Hawks missed their Patriot League coaching decision by the single letter "L".

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Fair enough, but most of us with a PL connection couldn't fathom what the hell anyone saw in Lange.
There are a few on the Fordham board who used this Colgate win as an opportunity to question why we did not hire Lange.

1081 - 1100 of 1194 Posts