Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1361 - 1380 of 1393 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,361 ·
Isn’t MSG “The Mecca” of basketball? The Arena is the Epicenter of College Basketball
You may be right about the first; it's a pilgrimage for many people.
Not sure UD is the epicenter of college basketball. That would really be stretching.
As to aviation, my buddy in Cincy scored tickets under a tent with his family to the Blue Angels last week in Dayton. Said it was their typical great show.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
You may be right about the first; it's a pilgrimage for many people.
Not sure UD is the epicenter of college basketball. That would really be stretching.
As to aviation, my buddy in Cincy scored tickets under a tent with his family to the Blue Angels last week in Dayton. Said it was their typical great show.
I’ve never been to the Airshow … but everyone that has seen the Blue Angels there say it’s worthwhile

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
They built the damn thing in the DYT

And don’t forget about the pull-tab. All you hipsters would be still using a can opener to drink your PBR and Rolling Rock if Ermal Fraze didn’t invent the pull-tab in Dayton
I agree with you. The genesis and the genius of the thing was born in Dayton. But, wtf is the DYT? If it's the airport code, which it probably is, it would have been a nice cornfield in the Wright brothers day. Not even suitable for a bike ride.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts

·
Piker
11,407 Posts
I went on a research binge. I did not know the Wright Brothers were confirmed bachelors. I wonder what that would be like. You have to end up being the old dude at the end of the bar right when Happy Hour begins and leave right when it ends.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I went on a research binge. I did not know the Wright Brothers were confirmed bachelors. I wonder what that would be like. You have to end up being the old dude at the end of the bar right when Happy Hour begins and leave right when it ends.
Orville Wright and Paul Lawrence Dunbar we’re high school friends and the Wright’s printed a newspaper that PLD founded and distributed to the African American community in Dayton.

Just some more WB trivia

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,378 ·
Dayton...the epicenter of dating.

1361 - 1380 of 1393 Posts