Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cliff Robinson took more shots than RJ
Why was this I don't know Kristic also took more
RJ should be takin about 15 shots a game there is no way a bench player comes in and gets more shots than ur third option offensively
And when will kidd start hittin open jumpers

· Banned
57,945 Posts
You do realize with all this happening the Nets had the lead up to what point in the game?

-Petey

· Registered
1,024 Posts
I blame Vince. Actually I blame Vince's brain.

Here's how it goes. Sometimes (meaning very, very rarely) he's on fire. I'll admit that during these instances he is a somewhat valuable player. The problem is, most of the time he isn't on fire, but he keeps on shooting anyway because he is depraved, selfish, and prideful. The man is both a cheat and a liar, a slightly above average player who has fooled the simple-minded (eg. vinsane) into believing that he is greatness incarnate.

Reactions: justasking?

· Premium Member
69,620 Posts
Rollydog said:

Here's how it goes. Sometimes (meaning very, very rarely) he's on fire. I'll admit that during these instances he is a somewhat valuable player. The problem is, most of the time he isn't on fire, but he keeps on shooting anyway because he is depraved, selfish, and prideful. The man is both a cheat and a liar, a slightly above average player who has fooled the simple-minded (eg. vinsane) into believing that he is greatness incarnate.
Both you and I know thats not true. And even if your going to use FG% to argue that, he makes up his numbers on the FT line. Yes he has his bad games, but for you to say he isnt valuable to this team is extremely ludicrous.

· Registered
1,392 Posts
Rollydog said:

:jawdrop: :mrt:

· Registered
1,034 Posts
Rollydog said:

:hurl: :hurl: :rocket: :stupid: :sfight: :whoknows: :krazy: :cry: :clown:

· Registered
1,134 Posts
Rollydog said:

edit

Disagree with the view, don't just attack the poster

· Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rollydog said:

So u callin VC selfish u r probably the only person in the world that thinksa and if he is slightly above average then what does it make kidd and rj

· Registered
2,694 Posts
VC and Bron were matching eachother in pts for their team. Vince got his fourth foul and had to sit, it took him out of his rhytm.

When he came back in the fourth he was off but L.Frank tried to get him going I agree RJ didn't get a lot of touches buthe also missed 2 layups I think he wasn't on today. Seemed from early on the gameplan was to give the Cavs a good dose of Vinsanity and for RJ to concentrate on D'ing up Lebron (who was killing us)

· Registered
1,024 Posts
Sorry guys, I was exaggerating, sometimes the homerism on this board just gets to me.

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Petey said:
You do realize with all this happening the Nets had the lead up to what point in the game?

-Petey
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. The Nets had the lead up until they started going to Vince in the last few moments of the game. Obviously the biggest mishap in the game was going to Carter in the clutch. Stupid Frank...why would the Nets ever do something that ridiculous?

· Registered
2,694 Posts
PHeNoM Z28 said:
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. The Nets had the lead up until they started going to Vince in the last few moments of the game. Obviously the biggest mishap in the game was going to Carter in the clutch. Stupid Frank...why would the Nets ever do something that ridiculous?
live and die w/ the star player

· Banned
57,945 Posts
PHeNoM Z28 said:
Wait a minute... did you read Vinsane's post? If it's working what is wrong with it? Last game RJ scored way above his norm, and the team won. Who cares if Cliff got more shots than RJ if the team wins? The team was winning with whatever Vinsane wants to complain about... So you want to blame the points that Vinsane make in this thread when the team was winning compared to what happened after?

-Petey

Reactions: justasking?

· Banned
22,910 Posts
PHeNoM Z28 said:
There isn't anything wrong with going to Vince in the clutch...but Vinces decisions are what cost the team the game, not that Cliff shot more then RJ or any of those other things. The Nets were winning, they started going to Vince and he couldn't close it out. **** happens, but no way Vince shouldn't be getting the blame for it.

The same people who are acting like Vince did nothing wrong would be going nuts for days if RJ or Kidd did what he did.

· Registered
101 Posts
Vinsane said:
So u callin VC selfish u r probably the only person in the world that thinksa and if he is slightly above average then what does it make kidd and rj
Well if VC is above avergae than Kidd is greatly above average, he is the best player on the team. ANd RJ is than average.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.