Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wasn't a great year for Stanford, but still the PAC 10's third best team should at least get within 20 pts of the SEC's 5th best team. :) Great job by State and good luck today against Duke.

I think people are judging the SEC a bit early. We have two teams that can make a deep foray into the tourney. And if MSU could do the unthinkable......

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MissStFan87 said:
Well, we gave 'em a fight...

Still proud of the guys, they sure battled.

As well you should be. MSU fought them tooth and nail. I'm guessing that the Blue Devils are waking up this morning realizing that they were in a serious fight last night.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I guess all our hope is the Kentucky Wildcats? Yikes, that isn't good news at all. Or is it? I could definately see them beating Utah, and if MSU almost beat Duke.. Anything's possible. Who knows, I guess. Just when you think you've seen it all, 3 out of 4 of your Final 4 picks are eliminated before the end of the weekend. Thanks alot Wake Forest/Syracuse/GT.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Man, I am not sure what they did where you guys live, but here they would NOT SWITCH off of the Louisville/G Tech game to switch to the end of the Miss St Duke game which was MUCH closer. UL was up by 20+ with 3 minutes left and about that same time Miss St and Duke were tied or within one or two points. ACH!

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
WildcatDan said:
Man, I am not sure what they did where you guys live, but here they would NOT SWITCH off of the Louisville/G Tech game to switch to the end of the Miss St Duke game which was MUCH closer. UL was up by 20+ with 3 minutes left and about that same time Miss St and Duke were tied or within one or two points. ACH!
Same here, but I watched the game at a hamburger joint on Georgia Tech's campus so I thought that was just me. I guess not.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yeah I feared that might happen to me, so I ordered the Mega March Madness package. Though I wanted to be able to see all the games anyway, and put it to good use. Luckly I didn't have to worry about it with our games, they showed nearly all of the Stanford game and all of the Duke game here (Memphis area).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts