·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did we play? Did we play flat? I read the box score.....31 for JO isnt bad

·
Registered
885 Posts
yeh, everyone else did look a bit flat tonight. artest was playing with a banged up hand that must have bothered his shot quite a bit. the announcers mentioned that al harrington was playing with a bit of a sore knee. and our overall help just wasn't there tonight. although houston's defense had to play a role. afteall, they have something like the 2nd or third best d accoriding to rankings. i will say that we got screwed just before the half. reggie busted a three that was called a two. the ref reviewed the shot to see if reggie got it off in time but didn't bother to check to see if it was a three or not-- very small time there mr. ref, you should be fined for that- not doing your job. francis also got a call where he got to the line after being fouled well before the shot. another screwjob there although i don't remember if it was the same ref or not. so in recap, we seemed like a few guys were a bit banged up including no pollard who has been playing better (flu) and this was like the last loss- winable but, i guess these things happen. :sigh:

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>pacersrule03</b>!
Yeah if one more player would've stepped up we would've won. I hate to be a griper but we got screwed by the refs.
Very true. The calls seemed against us but not even mentioning that if they had counted that Reggie 3 an actual 3 instead of a 2 we would have tied the game at the point that JO took that 3, he probably would not have taken that and we would've had a good chance at OT. Sometimes i think i can make better calls than these guys out on the edge of the floor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts