Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
70-50 Cornhuskers with 4 minutes to play. Mizzou will drop to 9-10 overall, 4-5 in conference.

Absolutely horrific coaching and execution. Like I said before, Quin Snyder is the worst coach in America.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Horrific is an understatement!.. Their getting their booty handed to em!.. The Huskers are shooting 50% from the field and 54% from the 3 pt line!.. Lot's of turnover's, lot's of crappy D.. 2 min's left in the game.. AJ and Travon have fouled out!

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
78-62 final.

Missouri looked like a DII team.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
The last time we were under .500 was 1989!.. 17 Tiger turnover's.. 27 Husker point's off those turnover's!

Missouri looked like a DII team.
Nah.. Your giving them too much credit!.. I'd put their play around the level of my lil bro's high school!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I said after the OU loss to Mizzou that Mizzou is one of the worst teams OU played all year and most of the people on this board laughed at me. Especially because I was ripping the way OU was playing at the time by saying that. They were playing terribly then. There was no doubt about it.

But now about 2 or 3 weeks later Mizzou keeps proving me right. Unless they do something in the Big 12 Tourney I think they may have a tough time going to the NIT. And Oklahoma is right in the thick of things. Especially if they win in Austin tomorrow. Which may not happen but Texas is beatable.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Zepp!.. I knew the Tigers were terrible, and brought it to light week's before the OU game!.. To be honest wit ya.. Everybody on this board knew the Tigers were trash before the OU game.. But.. The fact remain's that.. As bad as the Tigers are, they still beat the Sooners on the road!

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NickZepp</b>!
I said after the OU loss to Mizzou that Mizzou is one of the worst teams OU played all year and most of the people on this board laughed at me. Especially because I was ripping the way OU was playing at the time by saying that. They were playing terribly then. There was no doubt about it.

But now about 2 or 3 weeks later Mizzou keeps proving me right. Unless they do something in the Big 12 Tourney I think they may have a tough time going to the NIT. And Oklahoma is right in the thick of things. Especially if they win in Austin tomorrow. Which may not happen but Texas is beatable.
don't get too cocky about being right about Mizzou. We all took in the account that Mizzou should get out of slump. I for one gave them too much credit.

·
Registered
398 Posts
OU just was in a period of playing badly. It happens to OU almost every year. Usually it's a bit sooner. But this year it was during the beggining of conference play. If OU played Mizzou in Norman now they beat Mizzou by 20 or 30. Much like they beat ISU by 27.

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Missouri may be one of 'the worst teams OU plays all year' (which I disagree with, BTW...they're middle of the road on OU's schedule) but they can beat any team on any day...they WILL beat one of the top-tier Big 12 teams this year.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
50 Posts
The Huskers shot well today and MU looked uninspired. Johnson's attidude just sucks. We shot well and won and play ed good D, but I can't help but feel Mizzou really dropped the ball whem they had the chance. Keep improving HuskerS!

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
god I loved that game, it's always good to see Mizzou lose, and look terrible doing it.

maybe the team is TRYING to get fired.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts