Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oddly enough, when Mizzou wins no thread is created, yet when they lose everyone knows about it.

I didn't see the game, so I can't really comment too much on it, but they did have five guys in double figures, including Conley. Paulding had 7 steals, Mizzou as a team had only 9 turnovers and Travon had one of his best games as a Tiger. If they can play that way for the rest of the year, they've still got a shot to make something of this season.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>pharcyde</b>!
Oddly enough, when Mizzou wins no thread is created, yet when they lose everyone knows about it.
Outside of games of major significance, threads detailing a win are hardly a game-by-game phenomenon on this board.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
At this point the regular season games mean little for Missouri. There only way in is through the Big 12 tourney. I still think they have the talent to win that tournament.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
And when they wake up tomorrow morning, they'll realize they're still 6th in the Big 12.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Yeah yeah... Texas beat Baylor and you don't see me putting a thread up for it.

I'm sure all you guys know that Texas is supposed to win so theres no point in making threads ever time they do. :D

Now Mizzo? Thats a completely different story :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts