Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet on this game and won $80, but that's beside the point. Mizzou is now 8-8, and Linas Kleiza, arguably Mizzou's best player, has a separated shoulder.

Like I said before, I do not expect Mizzou to make the NCAA Tourney. Quin Snyder is an awful coach.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
We played well, coming off our impressive victories against a very good Texas A&M team and a streaking Oklahama team.

We were the better team. Missouri was just unlucky - we hit a few more of our 32 three point attempts, and hit more then 40% fromt the field for the game, say hit five more shots and we win the game.

Plus Colorado was lucky hitting 55% of the shots. No problems with the defence.

All is good in Missouri, just need to get 5 or 6 more shots to go each game and we will be amongst the best.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JuniorNoboa</b>!
We played well, coming off our impressive victories against a very good Texas A&M team and a streaking Oklahama team.

We were the better team. Missouri was just unlucky - we hit a few more of our 32 three point attempts, and hit more then 40% fromt the field for the game, say hit five more shots and we win the game.

All is good in Missouri, just need to get 5 or 6 more shots to go each game and we will be amongst the best.
That's a classic.. Seriously.. Would you mind, if I use'd that as my new sig?.. Holla back

Did anybody hear Quin's post game comment's?.. :sleep::sleep: The sounded real familiar.. As ya'll already know.. I've never been in denial in regard's to Mizzou.. Said it after the Illinois game, and I'll say it again.. Worst squad in over 25 year's!.. Don't believe it?.. Do some research!

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JuniorNoboa</b>!

That's pretty funny, although I never said Texas A&M was good. I never said Missouri was better than Syracuse or that they should've won that game (in fact I seem to remember emphasizing that I did not think they should've won, just that it could've been closer).

I also don't remember saying anything about luck. They lose because they have dumb seniors. The success predicted before the season was based largely on the assumption that senior leadership would carry this team. However, the Mizzou seniors haven't been and never will be leaders. A 10-15 point per game output was also expected from Jason Conley, which obviously hasn't happened. It has nothing to do with luck, it has to do with overhyping the team. Physically they're talented, but mentally they're 6th graders.

Also, while I never said Mizzou would be a great team if they hit 5 or 6 more shots a game, it's true. Nearly all of their losses were by single digits, so technically if you give them 10-15 more points a game they'll have only a couple of losses.

I just can't wait till Paulding's gone. Four games in a row he drives to the basket and has great success. Against Colorado he settles for outside shots. Just flat out stupid play. Quin should've taken him out, but we really don't have anyone to take his spot. McKinney's proving to be very overhyped (I can't believe I said what I said about him). Kroenke's just way too unathletic to do anything. Conley can't play defense at all (although Morandis had something like 28 points, so Paulding wasn't playing much, either). Gardner's damn good and should get 30 minutes a game.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
And one last thing. Before the season even started I assumed this game would've been one of the harder ones on the season. Colorado's a good team at their place and has a few talented players. Mizzou definitely should've won the game, but it doesn't really surprise me at all that they lost, and it wouldn't have surprised me if Mizzou was 14-1 going into the game, either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.