Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since michael left windy city and went to D.C(WHICH I WILL NOT FORGET IT) STH LIKE CURSE HUNTS THE TEAM.1.noone till then came to windy city since MJ(T-MAC,Eddie Jones etc.),because i think they didn't want to be compared with michael.2.Jerry Crause(NO COMMENT),3. almost all the players we traded till now has become superstars or at least very solid players in their new teams.4.A player that we 've been waiting to become an all star had an accident and probably won't play basketball again
and i have the feeling the same thing will happen with Chandler,2 months for back problems?Solution?Someone like Kobe must come to windy city and take away the ghost of MJ forerever away
 

·
Oladipo for the people
Joined
·
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HAWK23</b>!
ridiculous!

and by the way it's "haunts" not "hunts"
His name is GreekBullsfan so Im under the impression that he doesnt have perfect english.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry for my english guys but i'm trying my best,i'm noy american,i'm greek and all these that i wrote came deep inside from my heart because i love bulls
 

·
Oladipo for the people
Joined
·
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>greekbullsfan</b>!
sorry for my english guys but i'm trying my best,i'm noy american,i'm greek and all these that i wrote came deep inside from my heart because i love bulls
Not a problem. What you say comes across clear enough for us to understand what your trying to say.
 

·
Oladipo for the people
Joined
·
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>greekbullsfan</b>!
Since michael left windy city and went to D.C(WHICH I WILL NOT FORGET IT) STH LIKE CURSE HUNTS THE TEAM.1.noone till then came to windy city since MJ(T-MAC,Eddie Jones etc.),because i think they didn't want to be compared with michael.2.Jerry Crause(NO COMMENT),3. almost all the players we traded till now has become superstars or at least very solid players in their new teams.4.A player that we 've been waiting to become an all star had an accident and probably won't play basketball again
and i have the feeling the same thing will happen with Chandler,2 months for back problems?Solution?Someone like Kobe must come to windy city and take away the ghost of MJ forerever away
I agree with alot of this. No one has wanted to play in the shadow of MJ and have instead gone to other teams to make a name for themselves. Also, what happened Jay Williams was a tragedy, he could have been something. There has been alot of bad luck in the Bulls organization since MJ left, I think thats what hes trying to get across.
 

·
Our Sentence Is Up
Joined
·
40,250 Posts
I think you have to be dead for your ghost to haunt anything. But I'm not for certain.

I think the living MJ probably told people, along with Pippen, all about the type of organization that was run here in Chicago.

Remember. MJ didn't leave Chicago. Krause made him leave. He got rid of the greatest coach of all-time for Tim Floyd his fishing buddy. And then it all fell apart from there.

There's a ghost that haunts the Bulls. It's the ghost of Jerry Krause. He is the one most responsible for the sorry state the franchise is in.

Because afterall. Organizations win championships. Not players.:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,639 Posts
his ghost should worry about mj instead of the bulls.

since jordan left chicago he's had just as worse luck as the bulls.

or is krause's ghost just as strong as mj's? maybe phil jax's ghost is upset that mj played for another coach?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,577 Posts
I think it was "No excuses"? I mean, its so stupid to say MJ is responsible for this (Im not attacking you, Greekbullsfan) and saying how he is haunting this franchise.
We dont have the players to compete, plain and simple. If we were to have KG and LeBron, there wont be any ghosts. Its all about the squad and our players.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and who is responsible that we do not have all this players?me?I don't think so
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
of course mj's ghost is responsible.Stars fear to come to windy city not to be compared to mj
 

·
Oladipo for the people
Joined
·
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>greekbullsfan</b>!
of course mj's ghost is responsible.Stars fear to come to windy city not to be compared to mj
Agreed. After guys like Kobe, Vince and TMac kept getting compared to Jordan, they wanted to stay as far away from the comparison as possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,639 Posts
vince i can agree with, he seems to have that reluctant superstar quality.

tmac we lost out on because orlando had too much going for it. a competitive team, a coach of year, a pronounced healthy grant hill, tracy's hometown. i'd put those as reasons why tmac didnt pick chicago before the reasoning that fan expectations and media comparisons would be too great a burden. hindsite is 20/20, but the decision was a good one at the time.

kobe will be a fa this year, if chicago were a fa player this year you can bet that kobe would give chicago some serious consideration. moving into a star-starved city like chicago, kobe could rule this city. nike would endorse that too.

i don't think hes afraid of the jordan comparisons, he prolly sees the comparisons as stepping stones as his career develops. much like mj had to deal with the dr. j comparisons. eventually the comparisons stopped and a new marker was set. kobe is seeking to do the same. sounds crazy doesn't it? but that's the kind of competitor kobe is.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top