Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
denver has some first round picks from the last draft to trade (hodge, kleizathey wont get a lot of minutes in denver) or denver could possibly offer a role player and future first round pick for the "Herpies King"

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
mopete played like trash today aganist the sonics so i dunno wut he is complaining about, since he started the game and still contributed very little

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Move him with Jalen Rose to NY for Penny Hardaway and Q Richardson!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
jared jeffries for mopete

·
Registered
583 Posts
I don't know, because Wesley has an expiring contract, and anyone right now is better than Mo Pete in a Tdot uniform. It's kind of beneficial to both teams, and Houston could throw in a second round pick as well.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
i dont think toronto would trade mo pete unless its for someone younger, cause we're trying to rebuild, not win championships right now

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Denver is the ideal place for Morris Peterson.

I'm not sure what Denver could offer. Nene isn't really needed with Bosh and Co., so a guard would have to do. Say Julius Hodge like NBAnoitall said and a 2nd rounder.

I'd also like to see Pete play some more before I'd want him traveling to Denver.

Come post on Nuggets board and get some REP DAP!

·
Premium Member
5,405 Posts
thetobin73 said:

I'm not sure what Denver could offer. Nene isn't really needed with Bosh and Co., so a guard would have to do. Say Julius Hodge like NBAnoitall said and a 2nd rounder.

I'd also like to see Pete play some more before I'd want him traveling to Denver.

i love to dream

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
thetobin73 said:

I like Hodge but I don't know about that. Plus it helps Denver, and that's not in Toronto's interest, getting a first rounder from them this year. Would have to factor in big men too:

How bout

Peterson & Loren Woods
for
Najera & Hodge

???? Or am I dreaming . . .

·
Registered
315 Posts
CrookedJ said:
I like Hodge but I don't know about that. Plus it helps Denver, and that's not in Toronto's interest, getting a first rounder from them this year. Would have to factor in big men too:

How bout

Peterson & Loren Woods
for
Najera & Hodge

With Nene out there's no way the Nuggets are trading Najera.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
CrookedJ said:

How bout

Peterson & Loren Woods
for
Najera & Hodge

Najera is the Nuggets only hustle player. I would trade him quick if Karl would put Klieza in the game, I think Klieza could be similar to Najera this season and even better in the years to come.

So, I think Najera is very expendable especially if Klieza ever gets any PT...

Yes, I would deal Najera and Hodge...for Pete and Woods (Nugs need big man depth).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts