Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would u keep mo williams or darren collison? i have lowry coming back soon and just signed calderon. who should i keep for now and the long term mo or collison?
Also do u think it is worth it to sign Omer Aski?

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
I'd keep Collison, and yes Asik is probably worth signing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would u even consider brandon knight, Vasquez or Jeff Teague over Collison and Mo? Which 2 would u choose most likely I'm leaning towards Collison but knight and mo can play 2 positions

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Jeff Teague and Brandon Knight are interesting, but I still think Collison is the answer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok yeah thanks..I'm defiantly going to go with Collison ...but I need a 2nd guard as well...my options are Teague, Mo will, Knight and Vasquez who would u choose from that group potentially having a better long term option. John wall and Lowry are my injured guards atm hence the reason I need a 2nd option with Collison

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
I would say it's definitely Jeff Teague, though I do agree Knight is interesting. If he was a little more efficient from the field I think he might be the clear choice, but that's just not the type of player he is. I don't know if he can keep up his pace for assists either, he doesn't strike me as a 7 assist per game kind of player.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey sorry guys lol just found some others still available... Tyreke Evans, Raymond Felton.
So that gives me the options of Evans, Teague, Knight, Mo Will, Collison, Felton. So many options only need 2 out of these.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts