5,562 Posts
Thank goodness for Vlad.

Ok, lets see a starting lineup of:
Kaman
Brand
Maggs
Ross
Cassell

First big off of the bench is Radman. First wing off of the bench Livingston. Then when cassel goes out, bring in Singleton or Ewing.

Remember, we had stretches of time without both Maggs and Ross, and we were able to get by. If maggs can get back to his old self, it will lessen this loss.

The other guys need to step up. Livingston needs to look to score more.

Can you imagine if we didnt have Vlad? We would probably attempt zero 3's a game without Mobley.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
"Eh... we're doomed..."

hahahha thats my kinda atttitude!!! hahah

no but

ok so woof was that just a scare...cuz damn although at times it doesnt seem like

it , Cuttino is vital to our success and i dont know where we would be without him :(

HA imagine having to put Livingston in his spot :(

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
just gotta hope he's back for the playoffs.
give some of the younger guys like livingston and ewing a few more minutes in these last 10-20 games.
and come playoff time hope to hell that cuttino is healthy

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
do you guys remember that stretch where he was shooting the 3 at a very high percentage

and was taking shots...and everything

is it me, or is he tooo hesistant when shooting???

i mean yes its bad when they dont go in but i mean....he is one of our top offensive threats

i think he should shoot more often, 3s especially, and take it to the hoop too...

we really need Cuttino

:clap: :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.