8. Borchardt
9. Stoudamire
10. Caron Butler
11. Jiri Welsh
12. Tskitishvili
13. Chris Marcus
14. Frank Williams
15. Haslip

Personally the top five seem almost set to me, at least the top 4 or so, and of course, the starred pick is going to set some people wondering, but I think it is the right move, especially if Wilcox and Wagner are gone.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think a lot of GMs are gonna take chances on high schoolers and foreigners early, thus letting guys like Gooden and Wilcox drop to 6-10. Butler, Gooden, Wilcox, if we wound up with one of these guys I'd be happy.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
I would definitely agree with your top 7, ccmort...I would be surprised if it fell any other way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's what I think:

1.)Houston- Yao Ming
2.)Chicago- Jay Williams
3.)Golden State- Drew Gooden
4.)Memphis- Mike Dunleavy
5.)Denver- Dajuan Wagner
6.)Cleveland- Chris Wilcox
7.)New York- Caron Butler :)yes:, Knicks pick Butler b/c we all know Layden hasn't heard of Woods, but I'll definitely take Butler)
8.)L.A. Clippers- Curtis Borchardt
9.)Phoenix- Nikoloz Tskitishvili
10.)Miami- Qyntel Woods
11.)Washington- Maybyner Hilario
12.)L.A. Clippers- Amare Stoudamire
13.)Milwaukee Bucks- Chris Marcus
14.)Indiana- Kareem Rush (insurance for Reggie)
15.)Houston Rockets- Marcus Haislip
16.)Philadelphia 76ers- Jared Jeffries

Don't know the rest of the order, so I'll stop here....that's my top 16 predictions...comments? By the way, good list ccmort :) )

·
Registered
12 Posts
there's no way in hell the warriors will take gooden.. they dont need a power foward. they will probably take dajuan wagner or qyntel woods.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dunleavy may be another option for the Warriors, as should Caron Butler who would instantly help that team, but Gooden is a also a west-coast guy and all.

Tough call overall, but I see them dealing the pick regardless for a more legit player.

·
Registered
409 Posts
ccmort said:
1. Yao
2. Jay Williams
3. Drew Gooden
4. Dunleavy
5. Wagner
6. Wilcox
7. Nene the Hillarious*
8. Borchardt
9. Stoudamire
10. Caron Butler
11. Jiri Welsh
12. Tskitishvili
13. Chris Marcus
14. Frank Williams
15. Haslip

Personally the top five seem almost set to me, at least the top 4 or so, and of course, the starred pick is going to set some people wondering, but I think it is the right move, especially if Wilcox and Wagner are gone.
I hope the suns get Stoudamire hes atheletic as helland thats what we need at the four ! :cool:

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge center from Western Kentucky. Some people thought he was the next Shaq, but he stayed in school for way too long and destroyed his draft stock by getting injured and ridiculously fat.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
MDIZZ said:
can anyone tell me who chris marcus is???
He's an injury prone 7 footer who played basketball back when you were in kindergarten.

·
Banned
13,272 Posts
if it was this year then it was in 4th grade.

i knew a lot about basketball then and i still do,ever since after the spurs won so ever since 1st grade i knew a lot.

but i never heard of chris marcus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts