Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Moiso is a better fit then bax because he is a shot blocker and a better finisher around the rim (since he can dunk) Also his cardio is alot better than Bax so he can play at the same level for some time.

-<b>Arch</b> is a better fit then <b>Bax</b> because he has more imposing size in the key and can get you the same rebounds. His offensive is not nearly as lethal as <b>Bax</b> but as long as there are others scorers on the floor he is a good hustle player. He will get better too.

-Trade <b>Mo Pete</b> or <b>Murry</b> is fine w/me just don't take on more contract. And don't trade them for the sake of trading them.

Some of <b>Rose's</b> minutes need to be given to <b>Milt</b> until he gets his shot back. <b>Rose's</b> offence is really concerning - it has gone on too long to just be a shooting slump - this guy needs to put in work/get a new approach to the game or something.

-<b>Bosh and Moiso</b> together are almost like having 2 7 footers since they can both get up so high. When <b>Bosh</b> gets back I would play these guys together a little bit more.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The think about Moiso is that although he had a great game last night, I'm not sure that he'll be able to have these great games against good teams. Philly's okay, but they're not Indiana or Detroit. Anyway, we'll see what will happen. I like Baxter though, he's not fit, but I think they should keep him as a reserve. About Rose, I'm starting to think the same thing. I keep saying he'll have a breakout game, but he hasn't really had one yet and you have to wonder what is he waiting for. Maybe he really isn't a good player anymore. But I'm still "hoping." I don't think the Raptors should trade him this season. I think it's only fair for him to wait until we get a true point guard, and if he can't blossom as a SG, then we can trade him. I don't want to pay him $14mil to score 10-15 ppg and 3-6 topg.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Milla</b>!
The thing about Moiso is that although he had a great game last night, I'm not sure that he'll be able to have these great games against good teams. Philly's okay, but they're not Indiana or Detroit. Anyway, we'll see what will happen. I like Baxter though, he's not fit, but I think they should keep him as a reserve. About Rose, I'm starting to think the same thing. I keep saying he'll have a breakout game, but he hasn't really had one yet and you have to wonder what is he waiting for. Maybe he really isn't a good player anymore. But I'm still "hoping." I don't think the Raptors should trade him this season. I think it's only fair for him to wait until we get a true point guard, and if he can't blossom as a SG, then we can trade him. I don't want to pay him $14mil to score 10-15 ppg and 3-6 topg.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Jalen needs to spend some time improving his jumper. The rest will come.

Moiso -- its KO's failure that he hasn't contributed more. He was fantastic in the playoffs last year. He may not be a starter, but is worthy of minutes, especially on a team so depleted.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
it is vital to keep a great shooter like Mo Pete.
See how we are at the trade deadline with Bosh and Moiso as the C's if we need big time help to make the playoffs then trade Peterson but if we are doing ok 3-5 games over 500 don't trade mo pete.

Since the East is so weak after Indiana and Detriot anything can happen in rnd 1, hopefully we can get a playoff sead in the 4-6 range.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>cram</b>!
Moiso -- its KO's failure that he hasn't contributed more. He was fantastic in the playoffs last year. He may not be a starter, but is worthy of minutes, especially on a team so depleted.
you might be right - Moiso needs a little polishing but there is no reason why he should have sat so many games.

MY Theory is that KO wanted to make a statement to this guy that even with all his talent he needs to listen or he won't play.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.