Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you think of basketball what moment do you think of right away, for me it's Jordan hittin the J in the finals in Bryon Russel's face and the Bulls winning their sixth championship.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
to be honest, when i think of basketball, i think of the very first basketball game that i ever watched on television. all i remember is that it was the bulls vs. the pistons and that it was about 10 or 11 years ago. ever since then, i've been in love with the game.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by jwillbulls8
When you think of basketball what moment do you think of right away, for me it's Jordan hittin the J in the finals in Bryon Russel's face and the Bulls winning their sixth championship.
You mean Jordan pushing off Russell and nailing the shot, while Russell tripped to the ground?;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey x factor you mean when SHAQ was bowing mutumbo in the 2001 finals ? ? ? or when shaq and bryant was throwing Bibby around

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
No, actually I didn't say anything about the 2001 Finals.

·
Registered
129 Posts
no, but you was talking about my beloved BULLS ! ! ! now you can't blame Jordan on a litttle push off that happens every game John Stockton bows every guy who tries to pick em and Shaq fouls every thing in his path.I can't wait till the KINGS beat the lakers next year cause I HATE the lakers with a PASSION ! ! !:upset:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Went outside in my spiderman underwear at the age of 6 to watch my big brother play basketball with his friends

Huge, orange, ball

Strait towards my face

Blackness

Bulging black eye

Thats my first memory. . .

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
the first thing I think of is Jordan kicking it out to "PAXSON FOR THREE YEAAAA HE HIT THE THREE"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts