Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
651 Posts
Fordham is playing the softest ooc schedule of all time. Holy Cross is awful. Stonehill who we play tonight is awful.

I‘ve watched Mason a few games, Kim English is a horrible game planner and game coach. That team has talent, he is doing less with more.

· Registered
3,679 Posts
2 and 4 on the day. Another poor showing for the A-10.
I don't know why anything better than 2-4 would have been expected. Richmond looked real good in stretches last night but couldn't quite handle the amp'd up zone at the end of the game. Yeah 2-4 sucks but anything more would have been a bonus tbh.

· Registered
St. Bonaventure
7,511 Posts
Fordham is playing the softest ooc schedule of all time. Holy Cross is awful. Stonehill who we play tonight is awful.

I‘ve watched Mason a few games, Kim English is a horrible game planner and game coach. That team has talent, he is doing less with more.
Fordham is playing the type of OOC that, at this stage of program development, it should be playing. Hell… I’d say about 2/3 of the conference should be playing that type of OOC most seasons.

Also, Kim English was an eye wash hire and he’s proving to be an eye wash coach.

· Registered
438 Posts
I thought the A10 would be a two bid league with the possibility of three bids if things go right. That opinion has not changed.
Things don’t seem to be going right to me. I would think three is a real stretch at this point. We still have some time to clean up our act in the OOC, but each day we don’t overperform is another lost opportunity.

· Piker
11,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Things don’t seem to be going right to me. I would think three is a real stretch at this point. We still have some time to clean up our act in the OOC, but each day we don’t overperform is another lost opportunity.
Three if things go right. It would mean two with solid at large chances getting the semis and one team with a good record winning the tournament type scenario.

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Fordham is playing the type of OOC that, at this stage of program development, it should be playing. Hell… I’d say about 2/3 of the conference should be playing that type of OOC most seasons.

Also, Kim English was an eye wash hire and he’s proving to be an eye wash coach.
I posted a few months ago that I thought Fordham should schedule to win 20 games and become a solid Q2 type of team. Baby steps. FU looked good on the court last year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts