1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Not expecting much tonight, but in some good news: Dibaji's waiver was cleared and he'll be active for tonight's game.

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Bona/Buffalo game is a good one. It is making me want to buy the new Post Malone album.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
I can't support anything if face tattoos are involved.

Also, Bona is 7-0 when Osunyi plays 18+ minutes
And about to be 1-5 when he doesn't. F'ing foul trouble.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Yup, we beat the spread. Started out cold and shooting from 25 feet and spotted them a 17 point lead. Close out the half well to -7pts. Second half we took a 4 pt lead and a lot of back and forth. These close ones hurt, but any loss stinks. Wow 4 of the next 5 A10 games are going against the meat of the A10.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Not a good night at the office for the A10. It was a road-game heavy slate so some latitude is earned, but I really thought we'd pick off a couple. Davidson continues to bumfuzzle me. They should be good enough to beat Vandy.

Flyers took care of biz at home vs the Birds of Trey. Held North Florida to a tied-season low of 59pts when they were averaging about 80. Taking and making the most threes in the country, they still hit their average -- making 12 of 28. But they couldnt stop UD's defense (12 steals/21 POT) and Obi going for 31 in a SportsCenter Dunkathon with 9 slams.

So that's the non-con. Really wish we had the Colorado game back. A half-second difference and we're probably staring at #8 or #9 ranking in the country. We're two OT games from probably being ranked #2 behind Gonzaga. But close doesnt count. I think we're ranked about where our talent says we should.

A10 started pretty good overall, got real hot in the middle, then fizzled down the non-con stretch. Much better than last year, but we still left too many Ws on the table.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts