Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Discussion Starter #1
The Boss Is Back

WWE.com has learned that Mr. McMahon will be at Monday’s Raw in Sacramento, Calif., to deliver a State of WWE Address.

What will The Chairman have to say? Will he address the performance of Raw General Manager AJ Lee? Could her job be in jeopardy?

In addition to addressing the current state of affairs within WWE, does Mr. McMahon have anything to say regarding its future? Could The Chairman have a message directly from WWE's Board of Directors?

The entire WWE Universe is buzzing about this surprise appearance. Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out what Mr. McMahon has to say.

Share what you think Mr. McMahon may discuss this Monday night. Post your comments below, Tout your ideas or sound off now on Facebook and Twitter using #StateofWWE.​
Vin Man is always fun to watch.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Could changes really be coming to the WWE?

According to WrestlingObserver.com, Vince McMahon was not in a good mood this afternoon before Raw. The fallout was that after working for WWE for over a decade, Brian Gewirtz was removed as the head writer. Gewirtz will remain under contract as a consultant

People backstage are said to be scared, and Vince told the producers today, "I want results or I want resignations."
Gewirtz getting removed as head writer is huge

·
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty huge news. I could picture Vince freaking out. He should be with the terrible product out now.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Hm. This should be interesting tonight.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking. He got over quick.

·
Discussion Starter #11
Ugh. I really wanted to hear this state of the WWE address. Just turned into a Punk whine fest again.

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts
Lmao wow can't say I expected that. Didn't think Vinnie would ever take a hit again.

Should be fun and/or interesting to see that main event.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts