Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
WWE can't possible screw THIS up, right? So much hype, so many big names. A huge main event. I'm excited. I hope I'm not let down.

·
Re: Monday Night Raw [1000th Episode 07/23/12]

This is the first time I've been hype for a Raw since Mania season. Can't wait for this.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts

Things i hope happen tonight:

- Someone new named GM of Raw. Someone we wouldnt expect. Someone that isnt Teddy Long/Vickie/Hornswoggle/Cole/Foley

- Not to much time spent on Lesnar/HHH

- Debut some news guys. Start some new feuds. Build up some guys. Its gonna be the biggest Raw probably ever hopefully WWE uses it to their advantage and push some people

- Something great happens during the AJ/Bryan weddings

- Punk beats Cena. Punk is push heavily in this episode to show people the top guy has the Title for a reason

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts

WWE actually has a BIG chance here with the Cena/Punk main event. There's so much they can do, so many ways they could end it. The possibilities are endless.

This is where the big storyline of the summer needs to start. WWE has their opportunity so they better not screw it up. Expect something big to happen.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts

WWE actually has a BIG chance here with the Cena/Punk main event. There's so much they can do, so many ways they could end it. The possibilities are endless.

This is where the big storyline of the summer needs to start. WWE has their opportunity so they better not screw it up. Expect something big to happen.
Yup. But what will it be? Will Mr Kennedy blow up Vince limo again!? Or will it be something awesome like the Nexus attack or Punk shoot

Im gonna say it something lame. Probably be Rock costing Cena the win and we can once again go into a year of Rock and Cena! :sigh:

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I would love for Stone Cold to interrupt the AJ/D-Bryan wedding and have a segment with Bryan's "YES!" chants countering with his "WHAT?" chants. That would be awesome but unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if they just used Stone Cold to stunner Heath Slater and do the whole beer drinking thing.

But anyways, I am extremely excited for Raw tonight. I have huge expectations(which is never a good thing these days) and I expect them to deliver.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts

I really hope the rumors that they are replacing the Spinner Belt(I know it hasnt spinned in awhile) tonight are very true

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts

The new Raw logo for those who don't know.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
* Billy Gunn

* Bob Backlund

* Bret Hart

* Diamond Dallas Page

* "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

* Jim Ross

* John "Bradshaw" Layfield

* Lita

* Mae Young

* "Mean" Gene Okerlund

* Mick Foley

* Psycho Sid

* Road Warrior Animal

* Ron Simmons

* "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

* Ryan Shamrock

* X-Pac

Are all supposedly going to be on RAW in some capacity tonight. Ryan Shamrock? WTF?

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Undertaker is also rumored to be making an appearance, which is awesome.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Are all supposedly going to be on RAW in some capacity tonight. Ryan Shamrock? WTF?
best guess is that many former big time Divas wont be returning(Trish,Stacy,Tori). So they just had to throw in whoever they could find

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I might actually have to tune in for this.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
* Billy Gunn

* Bob Backlund

* Bret Hart

* Diamond Dallas Page

* "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

* Jim Ross

* John "Bradshaw" Layfield

* Lita

* Mae Young

* "Mean" Gene Okerlund

* Mick Foley

* Psycho Sid

* Road Warrior Animal

* Ron Simmons

* "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

* Ryan Shamrock

* X-Pac

No Stone Cold? C'mon...

I might actually have to tune in for this.
I would suggest you do. It should be awesome.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
No Stone Cold? C'mon...
There is reports saying he is there but there is also reports saying he isnt. But im guess Vince is gonna do everything he can to get Austin at the show...There is no way Vince does this show without Stone Cold

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts
Show looks really stacked, hope Austin is there along with some more surprises that nobody knows about/expects.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Bout.Damn.Time.

·
Administrator
68,864 Posts
Vince to presumably be interrupted by DX...since they made a big deal about them being there to start the show.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
This feels like Mania

1 - 20 of 260 Posts