Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Discussion Starter #1

There's potential with Punk's direction. I'm guessing Ryback faces the three guys that screwed him.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I think it'll be a good show. I'll watch it after the 49ers game.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
The crowds love Ryback. He has a huge following right now.

Ryback destroys Tensai to start the show.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
A really nice segment on Cena and Make A Wish.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Sleeping 3/4 guys in 12 months makes her a whore? John Cena is a bigger man whore in real life.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Paul E is sheer genius on the mic.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Come on they should have all revealed that they where wearing a "I'm a Paul Heyman Guy" Tshirt. That would have been awesome

·
Discussion Starter #10
Sleeping 3/4 guys in 12 months makes her a whore? John Cena is a bigger man whore in real life.
Not even.

They bunched all of her contact with men very closely. In the summer it was Bryan, Kane and Punk, then two months ago Punk aired out their business, now she's with Cena. So really you're looking at 4 dudes in 4 months.
The way she was on Cena during that kiss makes me think you can just play some R.Kelly Jodeci to get her panties wet.:2ti:

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Not even.

They bunched all of her contact with men very closely. In the summer it was Bryan, Kane and Punk, then two months ago Punk aired out their business, now she's with Cena. So really you're looking at 4 dudes in 4 months.
The way she was on Cena during that kiss makes me think you can just play some R.Kelly Jodeci to get her panties wet.:2ti:
Bleh, she was with Bryan last November. Still, 4 dudes in 4 months isn't really all that whorish at all these days.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
RAW wasn't bad. I don't care about the Cena/AJ story but I'm liking the Cena/Ziggler rivalry. Would be fantastic if Ziggler pinned him clean at TLC.

·
Discussion Starter #16
The Cena injury thing made no sense. Why would AJ get mad at Vickie and Ziggler over an injury Cena caused to himself? I was listening to radio this morning and it was suggested that Cena's injury was scripted because they want Cena to have an disadvantage going into the Cena/Ziggler match. Because nobody would believe Ziggler can beat a 100% Cena. It makes sense considering how much Ziggler has lost this year.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I was wondering about that, too. Ziggler wasn't the reason Cena got injured. Lazy writing on their part.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Ryback asked to be fed more...and got destroyed. Ha.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
I don't think it's scripted, he legitimately looked like he did something to his knee or ankle and Vince decided to rewrite RAW and run with the injury storyline.

He's getting an MRI this morning. I think the dude is just beat up and injury prone. We know the drill, this is a basketball forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts