Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Would the Big Show please go away from the main event and back to be the goofy big guy that one when takes seriously. He is ruining the main event scene

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Daniel Bryan? Eh...and can we go back to having him say yes?

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
So I'm confused, is their main storyline:

Punk vs. Rock?
Punk vs. Cena vs. Show?
Pun vs. Bryan?
Punk vs. Cena vs. Show vs. Bryan?

:confused:

·
Punk/Rock is on the backburner until Rock returns for the Rumble. Seems like Bryan is entering the WWE title picture but he's suppose to be facing Kane at Summerslam so I don't know how this is going to work unless they make it a 5 way match.

·
8,475 Posts
I'm sorry Aj just doesn't pull off the suit thing very well, at all.

And I can't believe they're wasting away Sheffield (can't believe I just said that) with this feud with Jinder. The guy is horrible.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
They botched the whole Brock thing pretty badly, huh?

·
8,475 Posts
Okay, I think the show was okay. Which I'm happy with. I like that the show's overall quality has improved and hopefully it continues to stay that way.

With that said, these touts that they show during the show featuring the WWE fans giving their own opinions are...mind numbingly stupid. I can't tell if these are just fake fans WWE pays to pretend they care and or don't know it's all scripted, marks who are so sad that they are grown ups and yet don't know it's scripted, or just doing these just so they can get on TV. Regardless, each one is the same. They all sound ****ing stupid. And that one where there were like three people in the tout video...just wow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts