Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Last week’s Raw ended in a brutal showdown between Mr. McMahon and WWE Champion CM Punk. The WWE Universe is still buzzing about the epic encounter! Now that The Chairman has demanded Punk choose his Hell in a Cell opponent on tonight's Raw, what will unfold? Here are five reasons Raw is must-see tonight at 8/7 CT on USA Network.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-10-15/five-point-preview-26059227

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
I agree with Ben, I see it being a triple threat match. One of you guys made a good point; make it a triple threat, it helps push Ryback some more, protects Cena and you can still give Punk the win in a dusty finish to continue pushing him as a heel.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Expect some big changes to tonights Raw with their old head writer gone and Vince getting a little dose of reality last week.

·
8,475 Posts
Pretty sure those big changes had gone into effect last week...
...I'm talking about the quality of the show...

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Hoping for a good show after last week's solid show (in my opinion).

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Big Show to start off the show?

I'm already sleepy.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Ryback gets the match at HITC.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
I feel Ryback is nothing more the a gap filler for the WWE. They really cant do Cena vs. Punk again and Cena needs to heal up for the big PPVs coming up. So throw Ryback in to the Main Event scene since he is over right now but after he loses that first match people are gonna get bored and start to turn on him. He got no chance at having a lengthy run in the main event scene so let him burn out and get all you can from him

I really dont see him winning the Title at HITC. He might win the match but not the title

·
8,475 Posts
I feel Ryback is nothing more the a gap filler for the WWE. They really cant do Cena vs. Punk again and Cena needs to heal up for the big PPVs coming up. So throw Ryback in to the Main Event scene since he is over right now but after he loses that first match people are gonna get bored and start to turn on him. He got no chance at having a lengthy run in the main event scene so let him burn out and get all you can from him

I really dont see him winning the Title at HITC. He might win the match but not the title
How? Isn't this going to be the Hell in a cell match? Or is that the Big Show vs Sheamus match? (if it is I riot while sitting in a shopping cart)

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
How? Isn't this going to be the Hell in a cell match? Or is that the Big Show vs Sheamus match? (if it is I riot while sitting in a shopping cart)
Im pretty sure its not gonna be a HITC match. I doubt they would put Ryback in a HITC his first real PPV match

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think it's stupid to call the PPV Hell in a Cell to start with. Every match should be a HIAC match.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts