Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
How's the show so far? Will probably be watching bits and pieces later.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Bryan being on Foley team makes no sense. I like Rhodes and Shadow being on Punk team and i think this should lead to Heyman managing them 2. I could do without Del Rio but i guess he has to be there and The Miz i could go either way on

Im kinda hoping Orton turns on his team and he goes full blown heel. Thats the only good thing that might come out of this

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
Bryan being on Foley team makes no sense. I like Rhodes and Shadow being on Punk team and i think this should lead to Heyman managing them 2. I could do without Del Rio but i guess he has to be there and The Miz i could go either way on

Im kinda hoping Orton turns on his team and he goes full blown heel. Thats the only good thing that might come out of this
I know Orton is better as a heel but if they turn him they would be very light on main event faces

1. Cena
  2. Sheamus
  3. Ryback
  4. Kingston?

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Team punk would be an ideal heyman like stable, all of those guys would mesh with him well

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Three hours is seriously just too much right now because there aren't enough interesting or compelling things going on.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
I've been a fan for 20 years, but I'm really about done. With the weekly TV shows at least (I'll still stream PPVs to see the main events).

I only watch CM Punk segments and Daniel Bryan's entrance. And Cena segments so I can try to kill him with mind bullets. Other than that, I fast forward every single match because they're all just that predictable.

I feel like I'm running a marathon with these three-hour shows. I don't see how anyone can do it watching live, commercials and all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts