Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Team Hell No vs. PTP to start the show with The Shield standing by in the crowd watching what's going on.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Shield attack Team Hell No after their victory and leave them lying.

Now it's AJ vs. Tamina. "Let's go AJ" chants. Does this mean the audience is actually paying attention?

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Sounds like we'll get some Vince tonight at some point.

The 3 hour RAW makes it harder for me to tune in when I want to watch certain segments.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like we'll get some Vince tonight at some point.

The 3 hour RAW makes it harder for me to tune in when I want to watch certain segments.
DVR. Now that the Giants/Redskins game is starting, I'll be catching up on this show later.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
I don't have a DVR.. Would make my life a lot easier.

Good promo by Punk. I'd much rather have a Miz and Punk feud than another match with Ryback.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Zigglers vs. Cena at TLC Ladder Match with MITB on the line
If you havent read by now. Plan is for Cena to win and cash it in against The Rock at WM

Shield attacks Orton

eh.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really, really hope Cena doesn't win and cash in against The Rock at WM. Why build up Ziggler only to have all this happen?

I actually really enjoyed RAW tonight - more than usual. Good matches, good segments.

·
I highly doubt Ziggler loses at MITB. He lost to Cena on Raw last week for absolutely no reason, he looked like a geek on Smackdown and he looked like a geek tonight. He pretty much has to win at the PPV. I think AJ will cost Cena the match.

·
Administrator
68,864 Posts
AJ with Ziggler would be interesting. Yeah, I don't expect Cena to win. Likely some sort of funny business, even if not AJ.

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
It would be lame if they allow Cena to cash in on Rock since Ziggler's briefcase is supposed to be for the World Heavyweight Title.

·
Administrator
68,864 Posts
It would be lame if they allow Cena to cash in on Rock since Ziggler's briefcase is supposed to be for the World Heavyweight Title.
That is also dumb, but I've accepted that they don't really care about that stipulation (one of the things they really ought to stop doing but never will).

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts

·
It wouldn't be surprising when you consider that Cena shouldn't be challenging for the Smackdown briefcase in the first place.

All of this reminds of me a creative story about how a writer said "this wouldn't make sense because", and Vince said "I don't even remember what happened two or three weeks ago, so the crowd don't either". Or something to that effect.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
All of this reminds of me a creative story about how a writer said "this wouldn't make sense because", and Vince said "I don't even remember what happened two or three weeks ago, so the crowd don't either". Or something to that effect.
From what is being reported that is exactly what Vince is going for

1 - 16 of 16 Posts