Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Oh, yea, Sheamus just stole a car on live TV and not a single **** was given at all. Remember when WWE at least tried to be realistic?

You don't? Good, neither do I.

·
8,475 Posts

·
8,475 Posts
I was clapping my hands that entire time. THANK YOU...WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS!

·
8,475 Posts
Daniel Bryan vs Kane at summe...that's it someone fire this bitch.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
While I'm not interested with Kane vs. DBry at SS at all, I love Bryan and AJ's backstage segments.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
They've really downplayed AJ "acting crazy" since giving her the GM gimmick. Did I say "acting crazy?" I meant "tilting her head and smiling," which is apparently the best she can do.

She's fun to look at and all, but when it turned out she's only a slightly better actress than Kelly Kelly... Well... I guess I just expected a little more.

Bryan's been entertaining, but they're slowing devolving him into a comedy act midcarder. Because you can't have a multidimensional character on this show. WWE saw people react to Bryan's "YES" stuff, so of course they've run it into the ground and made it about the only thing he does.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
I didnt watch Raw(Really dont plan on to much anymore) but did Alex Riley really beat Dolph?

·
Yeah. Ziggler mocked Jericho's cocky pin so Jericho got on top of the table, which resulted in Riley rolling him up for the win.

·
8,475 Posts
The quality of the show overall has definitely improved since they switched to three hours. We're only two episodes into it and already they've given more airtime to the matches which has resulted in some good matches so far. Hell even the divas match was decent (decent is as good a rating as it'll get from me though). Some of the shit they put on TV is still stupid but overall I like what they've done so far with this three hour set up so far. Hopefully they can keep it up.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

After RAW went off the air.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts

The guy who should be carrying Smackdown now that he is returning gets AMAZING vignette last night

1 - 20 of 22 Posts