Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RAW starting with Vickie/Paul Heyman.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
If you smell what the Vick is cooking.

Glad they got Rock on early, before the Main Event. I'm guessing we'll see him at every beginning time slot because ratings.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of cable do you have? ATT recently changed a bunch of my channels to "West Coast feeds" and now I can't watch Raw until 8PM.
I have satellite.

Beat the Clock challenge tonight: three matches. Winner gets to pick what number they want to be. First match is Orton vs. Cesaro.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Rock still has every crowd in the palm of his hands, no matter what he says.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Finally, a Punk sighting.

Only took 60 minutes...

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder how Ryback in the Rumble match will play out. I can't see him winning it but they can't make him look weak. I'm guessing Shield somehow gets involved and are the reason he gets eliminated.

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Since he's vaguely on the perimeter of my screen, what are your preferred Big E Langston nicknames:
a - Ryblack
b - Choc. Lesnar
c - Soulberg

He prefers the second two...I think I have to go with Soulberg.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Miz totally botched that figure-four.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love the Shield attack on The Rock.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
What's the percentage that when they went off the air it was Cena and Dolph left in the ring, with Cena being the last one standing?

100%?

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was actually a Cena/Sheamus vs. Big Show/Barrett tag match that happened with Del Rio coming out.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
John Cena is getting trashed all over the place for that lame ass promo he delievered last night

- ESPN also was not impressed with John Cena's promo to close the show last night, noting the following…

This man used to be money on the mic, but his promo on Raw was seriously one of the most ridiculous, time-wasting experiences I've sat through in years. Curious to know whether his writers are really this out of touch, or if Cena actually thinks he's being funny.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...pdates-Power-Rankings.htm#J2DS4O8PFvt6GPKc.99
- According to Pwinsider.com, one of the big topics of discussion last night after Raw was how bad the John Cena promo was, especially since it was closing the show and came after strong work from CM Punk and The Rock.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...enas-Promo-Last-Night.htm#vxluGMMKyEIMvh8K.99

1 - 20 of 28 Posts