Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
They should have Heyman retain Otunga to get the title re-match decision overturned due to no evidence The Shield interfere.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
While I'm at it, at some point over the next few weeks when the lights drop during a CM Punk match, they'll come back on with a bell and the Undertaker having cleared the ring of the Shield, leaving him and Punk.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
You may have noticed that the guy with the belt isn't listed in my proposed chamber competitors.
...that still doesn't give a logical reason for having Cena in the match lol

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
Don't wanna spoil anything on here, but....interesting.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not a bad RAW overall. The end was definitely interesting.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Just saw the final Raw segment. While I think it was sort of awkwardly handled, I do like the reuniting of Paul E & Lesnar.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Bump since there was no thread for last nights Raw...

But this is what i hate about The Rock being champion...Just watch last night Raw it dumb that the Champ wasnt there but CM Punk and Jericho stole the show. Those 2 should be feuding for the WWE Title not Rock and Cena

·
King George
11,475 Posts
We already had Punk / Jericho last year. While it would be better since Punk is heel, no one wants to see that again for the WWE title.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
We already had Punk / Jericho last year. While it would be better since Punk is heel, no one wants to see that again for the WWE title.
Shit because i forgot Rock vs. Cena has never been done. My bad this feud at WM will be Once in a Lifetime! Cant Wait!

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Shit because i forgot Rock vs. Cena has never been done. My bad this feud at WM will be Once in a Lifetime! Cant Wait!
No question there, I agree with your sarcasm and don't like it either. I just feel like Punk / Taker (if he is actually going to wrestle) potentially could be bigger than Punk and Jericho going at it again.

The WHC feud isn't actually that bad and can be focused on more now. Finally a decent back and forth face/heel feud going between Del Rio and Big Show.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts