Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
I'm expecting Lesnar to be gone until Royal Rumble time. He might appear tonight to boost about winning. Or maybe he won't show and Paul E will do it for him.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read that WWE wants him at Survivor Series.

·
Hmmm. He's already faced Cena and Triple H. Rock and Taker are the only two other guys that he could face with a big match feel to them. Anyone else he faces wouldn't be as big. Rock's not wrestling until the Rumble I'd imagine and Taker might be Lesnar's opponent at Mania.

Orton is probably the only one, but once again Orton isn't on the same level as Cena, Triple H, Rock and Taker.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They should have Lesnar vs. Taker at SS in which Lesnar wins but at WM, Taker gets his revenge.

·
That's not a bad idea. I always thought Rock/Brock was the biggest money match they could possibly do at Mania (due to their mainstream success and star power) with Taker/Cena as the 2nd biggest match. I guess they are saving Taker/Cena for next year though which makes sense considering the chances that Rock and Lesnar actually return for WM 30.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess Brock/Heyman are opening the show.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Heyman is a genius with a mic.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Indeed. He does a damn good job every time he's out there.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's too bad Kofi is being wasted away in the tag division.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it just me or has this been a sloppy match?

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guess they found how they're writing off Jericho.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
I really dislike AJ as gm... in a world of un-belivable bullshit that is pro wrestling, her being in charge of raw may be the most ridiculous thing in the history of the show.. they should have kept her as a valet type

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
AJ's terrible as a GM. When she skipped into the room I lol'd pretty hard.

I wonder if Ziggler will win clean........
the wwe has come up with some crazy shit, but putting a 21 year old diva in "charge" of raw after being relevent for only 2 months is one of the dumbest things they have ever done, i cant wait for it to be over

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Jinder vs. Ryback could be a solid feud. WWE got has alot of mid carder feuds going on right now

·
I knew Orton was going to be the guy to face ADR. He got a strong pop too.
the wwe has come up with some crazy shit, but putting a 21 year old diva in "charge" of raw after being relevent for only 2 months is one of the dumbest things they have ever done, i cant wait for it to be over
Agreed. And she shows up again when we just seen her. She's being overexposed at a rapid pace. It's going to lead to people turning on her.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts