Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When WWE Champion CM Punk was still feeling the effects of being whacked with a lead pipe by John Cena, he took out his frustrations on Mick Foley. But before he could inflict more suffering on the WWE Legend, he was confronted by the hungry Ryback — a beast who has normally crushed every Superstar who has crossed his path. The stare-down lasted only moments before Raw went off the air.

How will the WWE Champion respond to this blatant challenge? Will Ryback come looking for more of Punk? Is a match between the two only a matter of time?
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-10-01/five-point-preview-26055479/page-2

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
So are they going to give Ryback a mouthpiece or let him handle the mic himself?

I'm under the assumption he'll have a mouthpiece seeing he'll be directly working with Punk & Paul E. No way he can keep up with them on the mic.

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
Who could speak for Ryback that could keep up? Punk and Paul E. are two of the absolute best in the entire WWE on the mic. I'm not sure who they could even use for him.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Who knows...maybe they keep Mick around for a few weeks to help out?

:whoknows:

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised to see them keep Mick around for a few weeks during the build up for Hell in a Cell.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Hopefully it'll be worth the three hours I'll be spending watching this (probably less with the Cowboys/Bears game on).

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Honestly, Vicki is so damn annoying.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I'm glad they're having this team team #1 contender tournament.

Good win for Cesaro. Brodus is a joke now. Sad. He could've been so much more.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts