Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd ANNUAL BLAZER BASH
We will be posting pictures from the suite - LIVE, so to speak, as we go along. I will start a thread and share some of the happenings as the night goes along. So for those of you that wanted to attend and cannot, check in for updates.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Lest We Forget! :laugh: :no:

Then only remaining question is, will they be back? I'll certainly bet that tlong hopes so..... :hurl: (In fact, isn't that tlong turned around, with big eyes, gawking at them??) :laugh:

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
AWESOME, Gym Rat! Instead of posting the "live" pics to both boards, I think it will be simpler to post a link over there to the thread here once it gets going. I'll let 'em know to watch for it.

PBF

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't think you could post pics at ESPN.com like this!

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ABM</b>!
Lest We Forget! :laugh: :no:

Then only remaining question is, will they be back? I'll certainly bet that tlong hopes so..... :hurl: (In fact, isn't that tlong turned around, with big eyes, gawking at them??) :laugh:

Glup! :eek:

I forgot about them nice ladies. :laugh:

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!

Glup! :eek:

I forgot about them nice ladies. :laugh:
Yeah, they're enough to drive one to dyslexia. :D

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
If there is a sighting I will make a whole thread on it for those of you that can't attend tomorrow! :laugh:

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!
If there is a sighting I will make a whole thread on it for those of you that can't attend tomorrow! :laugh:
Oh that's just cruel, HOWIE!

:grinning:

PBF

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Gym Rat</b>!
I didn't think you could post pics at ESPN.com like this!
No, but if you've got 'em up on a website you can post links (lame). Much better to create a thread here and post a link to it over on the ESPN.com board.

PBF

G

·
How recent do you have to be on this board to be considered not valid for your get-together? Not trying to muscle in, just curious. Maybe we could make a multi-board get-together one day.:D

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by <b>GoBlaze</b>!
How recent do you have to be on this board to be considered not valid for your get-together? Not trying to muscle in, just curious. Maybe we could make a multi-board get-together one day.:D
It isn't about how long someone has been a member. We had people sign up in September and all paid by November because we have 3 Blazer Box Suites.

If you are already going to the game and have a ticket, I can leave a pass for you in will call that will allow you to come up to the suites and visit the group. PM me ASAP if you want to do that.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>GoBlaze</b>!
Remember, it's all about the love of Blazer Basketball and not how long you have been a member here on this site. It isn't even about knowledge of the game, heck if that were the case I wouldn't be going. So if you are going to be there anyways, come on up and say hi! :wave:

P.S I'll be the one wearing some Blazer garb! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts