Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
He is looking much better. During his failed attempts to play last month, he looked hobbled but I'm not seeing that anymore. I'd definitely rather have him for only 10-15 minutes than not at all...but hopefully he is working his way up to 20+ and eventually 30 minutes a game. The team looks so much better when he's on the floor at full strength.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
No doubt. He was a great addition for us from the nine spot in that draft! More important and helpful than Oden, for example, I think.

Go Bulls!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
With injuries, yeah, Noah is currently more valuable than Oden, but before his knee went kaboom, Oden had the highest PER of all centers in the league. Yep; even higher than Dwight Howard's.

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No doubt. He was a great addition for us from the nine spot in that draft! More important and helpful than Oden, for example, I think.

Go Bulls!
And a lot more fun to watch than Oden has ever been or perhaps will be. He is just so entertaining in a good way.

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
He's looking much better than he was the last time he came back, and not a moment too soon.

Jo is quickly becoming my favorite player on the team. There is no way I would have believed you had you told me that when we drafted him. The guy's got heart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts