Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,024 Posts
So since Ilic is coming next year we shouldn't have to worry about strengthening our frontline?

· Registered
8,452 Posts
They'll do something. Cliffy has been great this season, but his production can fall off a cliff at any given moment at age 40. It probably won't be a full MLE type signing, but I would venture they will bring in a free agent PF/C and draft a PF/SF tweener type. Them combined with Ilic should provide plenty of big depth. I'm leaning towards signing Jarron Collins and I'm back to drafting Taj Gray.

· Registered
13,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they will sign or draft a PF. BUT the point of all these articles is that it is not the priority it was last season when it was the team's focus. Bottom line: the Nets didn't get a PF they could rely on in the off season and it looks like they will win 50 games anyway.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
If Ilic comes..then NETS will draft a PF(JOSH BOONE) and a PG(NO IDEA YET)...and sign someone who could replace Murray and Padgett in the roster...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.