Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
When I posted on other site, there was a mod named THE DUCK, he was so nice that he allows me to bash on his players in a rsepectful way tho. I do have a thing with Francis since he didn't want to play for Vancouer. I do think he is overrated to some extent and he thinks he is cool. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you're entitled to your own opinion, but in my opinion, he will be a top 3 or 4 PG for years. The reason he didn't want to play in Vancouver was because he didn't want to play SG, since they already had a good PG in Bibby. If he ever fully recovers from his migraines, I think he will be a great player in this league for years to come.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Penny Hardaway
When I posted on other site, there was a mod named THE DUCK, he was so nice that he allows me to bash on his players in a rsepectful way tho. I do have a thing with Francis since he didn't want to play for Vancouer. I do think he is overrated to some extent and he thinks he is cool. Thanks.
Ho-away, is that you?

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
I am a rockets fan. My very first game was in 1986 at the Summit. I was l only 8 years old, but it was a great time.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by Anticope

Hey mduke, I see that you're a moderator here, don't let Penny Hardaway bash francis too much. ;)
lol, just be yourself Mduke.:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts