1. One of only seven players in NBA history to average 25 points, 8 rebounds, and 6 assists while shooting 50% or more from the field in a playoff series (the others are Bob Cousy, Oscar Robertson, Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, and Michael Jordan). Wade accomplished this in two consecutive series in the 2005 playoffs.
2. Joined Wilt Chamberlain, Magic Johnson, and Allen Iverson as the only players ever to record games of 40+ points, 10+ rebounds, and 15+ assists in the same playoff season in 2005.
3. Holds the record for being the only player in NBA history to ever average at least 30 points on 69.5 field goal percentage for four consecutive NBA playoff series games (5/23/06-5/29/06). The last record was held by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with 63%. Wade accomplished it with less than 20 field goal attempts per game
4. Fifth player in NBA history with at least 30 points, 15 assists and 5 rebounds in a playoff game (5/10/05 vs. WAS). The others are Magic Johnson, Jerry West, Walt Frazier and Oscar Robertson.
5. One of four players in NBA history to have at least 30 points and 12 assists in three consecutive games (November 24-27, 2006). The others are Oscar Robertson, Nate Archibald, and Kevin Johnson.