Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
JBL is the least entertaining guy I've seen in the ring and on the mic. I hate Smackdown and having this guy hold the belt for so long gives me plenty of reason.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
To me RVD is boring.....at least he has been in WWE.....they dont let him do anything anymore and he is awful on the mic...

You can watch one RVD and you will see the exact same match for the next year...same exact moves every match....

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
top then most boring right here

edge
kane
matt hardy
jbl
ryhno
MAVEN this guys proably the worst
spike dudley
dvon "
bubba "
eddie guerrero

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
HHH. If you told him he couldn't use his knees, he'd stand there in the middle of the ring with an even stupider expression on his face.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
JBL is the least entertaining guy I've seen in the ring and on the mic. I hate Smackdown and having this guy hold the belt for so long gives me plenty of reason.
JBL is great on the mic, but he isn't very good in the ring.

Top10 most boring wrestlers:

1. Kane
2. Luther Reigns
3. Bubba Ray Dudley
4. D-Von Dudley
5. Rhyno
6. John Cena
7. HHH (Horrible on the mic, but better in-ring than the above)
8. The Undertaker
9. RVD (Doing some different moves lately, but still way too spotty, whatever happened to a lot of his ECW moves?)
10. Ric Flair (Hate to say it, but the same moves voer and over again, falling down 5 times a match, and the same promos over and over again get him #10)

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
A better question may be what wrestlers aren't boring.. So many of them now are still doing the same things they did years ago.. it's getting real old...brutal storylines aren't helping

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ballafromthenorth</b>!
A better question may be what wrestlers aren't boring.. So many of them now are still doing the same things they did years ago.. it's getting real old...brutal storylines aren't helping
batista;)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Midnight_Marauder</b>!
To me RVD is boring.....at least he has been in WWE.....they dont let him do anything anymore and he is awful on the mic...

You can watch one RVD and you will see the exact same match for the next year...same exact moves every match....
you're exactly right. i've been saying the same thing for a long time. his matches have become so predictable and repetitive.

also i gotta disagree with people about jbl. while he isn't the most entertaining person to watch he is way more entertaining to watch now then when he was with the apa. i don't know if anyone else noticed but you apa was in a tag team elimination match you could always tell when the apa would lose because they would dominate the match for the first few minutes then get pinned.

anyways my pick for the most boring is kenzo suzuki. i honestly cannot understand why this man still has a job. his chops are horrible, his finisher is horrible and his mic skills are horrible.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Originally posted by <b>cjtownjc</b>!
anyways my pick for the most boring is kenzo suzuki. i honestly cannot understand why this man still has a job. his chops are horrible, his finisher is horrible and his mic skills are horrible.
I was about to say that, he reminds me of a overhyped of a couple wcw wrestlers like :no:Glacier and The Demon:rolleyes: both where all-around horrible.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
You know who was really boring... Disco Inferno. God he sucked.

The most exciting was Norman Smiley. :bsmile:

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
You know who was really boring... Disco Inferno. God he sucked.
What?!?!? Disco was funny as hell I thought....remember when he made fun of Konan's video?......Remember Disco Duck?.....Yeah he was a bad wrestler......but he did funny things....

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
rip flair, kane

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Chris Benoit is the most boring wrestler ever. you talk about taking away triple h's knee, what about benoits germans. you take that away you have a midget robot with zero charisma, with a gay finisher.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>kg_mvp03-04</b>!
Chris Benoit is the most boring wrestler ever. you talk about taking away triple h's knee, what about benoits germans. you take that away you have a midget robot with zero charisma, with a gay finisher.
Heh well everyone has their option, but odds are you're standing alone on this one.

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!

Heh well everyone has their option, but odds are you're standing alone on this one.
there's no doubt i respect him.. but I have been bored before by him.. he has had some great matches that I have thoroughly enjoyed though..

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>kg_mvp03-04</b>!
Benoit is still tops in the WWE in technical wrestling, although he has lost some ability. The only finishers of Benoit that are gay are the ones he doesn't do right like the Sharpshooter (doesn't lean back) and the Diving Headbutt (hits their arm with his chin) which rarely finish his opponent. The Crossface always looks painful if he's doing it to someone who's willing to take it right.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts