Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RJ is the most Efficient player in the NBA. He shot 11-15 tonight and has shot 71% from the field over the past 2 games. He is also shooting 49.5% on the entire season. He continues to be the only one that will run the floor with Kidd also. He is a much bigger key to this offense than people think. Don't get me wrong Vince is very good offensively, but he seriously needs to take a look at his shot selection. People criticize Kobe for taking bull**** shots, but he is pretty much the only player on his team. Vince is part of the Big 3 and needs to cut down on the bull**** shots. RJ continues to be one of the most under-rated players in the league by all.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Every knowledgeable Net fan knows that he's the most efficient scorer on our team. VC is more of a volume scorer like Kobe. RJ knows what he's capable of doing offensively & rarely forces the issue. He utilizes his strengths well & gets to the line consistently so their in good relationship w/ his field goal attempts meaning he doesn't have to attempt a lot of shots to get his points. He's very smart w/ his shot selection & shot recognition. Personally I cheer him on to look for his shot more.

· Registered
2,452 Posts
storminnorman20 said:
RJ is the most Efficient player in the NBA. He shot 11-15 tonight and has shot 71% from the field over the past 2 games. He is also shooting 49.5% on the entire season. He continues to be the only one that will run the floor with Kidd also. He is a much bigger key to this offense than people think. Don't get me wrong Vince is very good offensively, but he seriously needs to take a look at his shot selection. People criticize Kobe for taking bull**** shots, but he is pretty much the only player on his team. Vince is part of the Big 3 and needs to cut down on the bull**** shots. RJ continues to be one of the most under-rated players in the league by all.

wow, thanks for schooling us to the game, you ****ing tool

· Registered
2,694 Posts
He should have scored 30pts tonight Frank's holding him back. RJ was the high scorer when VC came in (RJ was hot) but of course he has to go back to the corner and VC was the high scorer by 1pt :cry:

Richard was annoyed too when he finally got the ball he commited an offensive foul refusing to give it up bc he wanted 30. Flicked the ball and got a cheap tech

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nets1524512 said:

Wow, it was just a post. I don't see you coming up with anything even half smart to say.

· Banned
57,945 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, in part why we all debate, but lets keep it clean.

-Petey

· Registered
1,063 Posts
storminnorman20 said:
Wow, it was just a post. I don't see you coming up with anything even half smart to say.
what Nets1524512 probably wanted to say was that most of the intelligent posters on this forum already know about your point and what you just said. So there is no need to be writing very offensively towards the readers..

· Registered
2,861 Posts
Nets1524512 said:

How is he a tool, when what everything he said is correct?

Or would it be better if RJ shot 43% like Carter while attempting 19 shots per game? That equates to missing 11 shots per game.

Meanwhile, RJ's 49.9% field goal shooting x 12 shots per game = missing 6 shots per game.

The Nets average 75 shots per game. That means Vince is missing 15% of the Nets total shots. RJ is only missing 8%. That is a HUGE difference: 5.25 shots per game. If RJ or Kristic shot those shots, the Nets would have 10.5 more points per game.

· Registered
2,861 Posts
JL104 said:
what Nets1524512 probably wanted to say was that most of the intelligent posters on this forum already know about your point and what you just said. So there is no need to be writing very offensively towards the readers..
Are you nuts? How is this not being offensive?

Nets1524512 said:

And tell me, where in storminnorman20's post is he addressing any other reader?

Petey, please regulate a little here...this place is getting nuts...

· Registered
4,729 Posts
I cannot comprehend why anyone would react "violently" or in a disparaging way to what the thread starter (storminnorman20) said. What he may have said was generally accepted to be true and obvious to a lot of people, but personally I don't think there was a need for "harsh words" or expletives to be directed towards him. Of course people may have different opinions about a topic but ,in my opinion, expressing them in an intellectual and respectful way is the proper thing to do.

· Registered
3,195 Posts
furnace said:
How is he a tool, when what everything he said is correct?

Or would it be better if RJ shot 43% like Carter while attempting 19 shots per game? That equates to missing 11 shots per game.

Meanwhile, RJ's 49.9% field goal shooting x 12 shots per game = missing 6 shots per game.

The Nets average 75 shots per game. That means Vince is missing 15% of the Nets total shots. RJ is only missing 8%. That is a HUGE difference: 5.25 shots per game. If RJ or Kristic shot those shots, the Nets would have 10.5 more points per game.
haha I figured you'd somehow get VC into this...I'm surprised you haven't said anything about his 9/21 day yesterday ;)

· Registered
2,861 Posts
Mogriffjr said:
haha I figured you'd somehow get VC into this...I'm surprised you haven't said anything about his 9/21 day yesterday ;)

9/21 is 43%, his season average. It speaks for itself. If you think it's good for the team, you'll keep thinking it's good. Some people just can't comprehend basketball.

· Registered
2,452 Posts
furnace said:
9/21 is 43%, his season average. It speaks for itself. If you think it's good for the team, you'll keep thinking it's good. Some people just can't comprehend basketball.
So you are trying to say that the Nets are better off without Vince Carter? It speaks for itself??? LOL LOL LOL How ****ing dumb

· Registered
2,452 Posts
furnace said:
Are you nuts? How is this not being offensive?

And tell me, where in storminnorman20's post is he addressing any other reader?

Petey, please regulate a little here...this place is getting nuts...
ok tattle tale...stormin normin has been insulting others without provocation numerous times on this board...JL104 understood my point perfectly.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.