14. Desmond Mason
15. Tony Parker
15. Chris Webber
17. Ben Wallace
17. Shawn Marion
17. Gerald Wallace
20. Jeff McInnis
20. Gilbert Arenas

My person favorite player to watch is Steve Nash but everyone has their preference. What on this list do you agree with and what would you change?
I dont think Andre Igoudala deserves 8 or Mason 14.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Personally, I find Wade to be the most exciting player in the league. Lebron is great in the open court but I don't find his style of play to be all that exciting within a half-court setting. Wade, however, has that ridiculous first step and attacks the basket like a madman so he's extremely entertaining to me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Pinball said:
Personally, I find Wade to be the most exciting player in the league. Lebron is great in the open court but I don't find his style of play to be all that exciting within a half-court setting. Wade, however, has that ridiculous first step and attacks the basket like a madman so he's extremely entertaining to me.
*co-signs*

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Francis that high? They must have watched his good games. He also has to top the most frustrating to watch list.

I think Wade is one of my favorites to watch. McGrady when he is attacking the basket and not shooting too many thress is also.

And I really enjoy watching Manu Ginobili play. He does some amazing things it doesn't seem he should do. He's got all those un-conventional herky-jerky moves, takes this big long strides into the lane, and has some very underrated dribble moves.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I don't think Lebron is the most exciting at all.

And I would combine Nash/Stoudemire/Marion into one and put them first.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
The most exciting defensivly is Ben Wallace but on O my favorite to watch is AI. AI has the quickest first step IMO.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
McGrady at 11th? I find that absurd. He can be electrifying either going to the hoop or pouring in shots.

This is my list.

1. Dwyane Wade
2. Allen Iverson
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Tracy McGrady
5. Vince Carter
6. Dirk Nowitzki
7. LeBron James
8. Ray Allen
9. Rashard Lewis
10. Stephon Marbury
11. Ben Gordon
12. Jason Richardson
13. Manu Ginobili
14. Jason Kidd
15. Steve Nash
16. Gilbert Arenas
17. Josh Smith
18. Steve Francis
19. Chris Webber
20. Shawn Marion

·
Queensbridge
1,936 Posts
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James are by far the most exciting players in the league to me, if that is what you mean by electrifying, then those two easily top my list.

Just the way Wade manages to get to the free throw line amazes me. He seems to slowly step and dribble the ball so low, yet have a burst of speed to fly past his defender. You can't even say that he looks that amazing beating his man off the dribble, I have yet to see such a unique talent. As Eric Reid (the Heat's play-by-play announcer) would say, he's superman. ;)

LeBron James is another great one when he decided to attack the basket. He has such great body size, yet his vision is still the best thing about him on both sides of the court. He knows the game well enough to disrupt mediocre passes with his steals, and an absolute joy to watch on fast breaks.

My honorable mention is Andre Iguodala. He just plays the game the right way, and there is no telling just how good he'll be with a polished jump shot and any sort of offensive improvement besides hustle points, rebounds, etc.

·
Banned
662 Posts
his name.... IS KOBE BRYANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
This list is not most electrifying, but what players have appeared on the NBA's Top 10 the most this season.

·
Whiteside of the Moon
9,694 Posts
Nashaholic said:
this is a list from espn.com ranking the most exciting players in the nba:
1. LeBron James
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Steve Francis
5. Amare Stoudemire
6. Allen Iverson
6.Vince Carter
8. Steve Nash :biggrin:
8. Andre Iguodala
10. Jason Richardson
11. Tracy McGrady
12. Josh Smith
12. Manu Ginobili
14. Desmond Mason
15. Tony Parker
15. Chris Webber
17. Ben Wallace
17. Shawn Marion
17. Gerald Wallace
20. Jeff McInnis
20. Gilbert Arenas

My person favorite player to watch is Steve Nash but everyone has their preference. What on this list do you agree with and what would you change?
I dont think Andre Igoudala deserves 8 or Mason 14.
Iverson and McGrady should be higher on the list. Steve Francis should be near the bottom. Kobe shouldn't be as high as he is. Nash and Manu should be a few slots higher. Shaq isn't even on the list for some reason, and his ThunderDunks are a thing of beauty. Kevin Garnett not exciting to watch? Where's he at?

Also I'd much prefer to watch Wade over Lebron, but I'm a Heat fan, so my opinion isn't really credible.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, this list was made by counting how many times players made NBATV's top 10 plays of the week. So its not as if someone at espn or at nba.com just sat down and said "which players do I like to watch the most". This may explain some of the stranger placings you guys have been talking about.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Sebastian Telfair,Travis Outlaw, and Darius Miles are the msot exciting to me. The other exciting non-Blazers are probably Dwyane Wade,Freddie Jones(see avitar :biggrin: ),Vince Carter,Josh Smith,Dirk Nowitzki,Ben Gordon,Amare Stoudemire,Shawn Marion,Andre Iguodala,Jason Richardson,Desmond Mason, and Tracy McGrady.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts