Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who are in your opinion the most entertaining players in the league?

My three favorite are -

1.Jason Williams - how can you dissagree, my Kings and Grizzlie fans out there know what I am talking about.

2.Vince Carter - when he was healthy he could really keep a crowd on their feet.

3.Darius Miles/Jason Richardson/ Stromile Swift - These three will do in-game dunks that will amaze you. They are not neccisarily the best dunkers. They just do great dunks in the game.

·
Registered
322 Posts
1)Kobe
2)Vince
3)Baron Davis

·
Registered
924 Posts
--NBA--
1. Jason Williams
2. Allen Iverson
3. Vince Carter
4. Tracy McGrady
5. Steve Francis

--Non NBA--
1. Hotsauce
2. Skip To My Lou
3. Starbury
4. Bone Collector

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
well

IVerson, you will never know what he will pull,,

Jason Williams, tho hes not on tv anymore late night sportscenter has some ill moves.

VInce CArter, he can dunk................really good.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
JWILL and VC!

Everyone will hate on my man JWill until it comes to people talking about excitement! He and Vince are by far the most exciting in the L becuase JWill is Houdini with the ball and Vince is Vince! After them 2 I'd have to say maybe KG, K-mart, TMac or Kobe.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by <b>SikHandlez24</b>!
--NBA--
1. Jason Williams
2. Allen Iverson
3. Vince Carter
4. Tracy McGrady
5. Steve Francis

--Non NBA--
1. Hotsauce
2. Skip To My Lou
3. Starbury
4. Bone Collector
Starbury plays in the NBA - He is an NBA All-Star, try to guess which one.

Skip To My Lou plays in the NBA also - His name is Rafer Alston, he plays for the bucks.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Spartanfan2003</b>!

Skip To My Lou plays in the NBA also - His name is Rafer Alston, he plays for the bucks.
Oh my GOD!!! Do you think I'm a freakin' idiot??? I'm an avid NBA and Streetball fan I know who Starbury is, Stephon Marbury, and who Skip is, Rafer Alston...My point is when they play at Rucker or any other streetball court there games are totally different than when they play in the NBA.

·
Registered
924 Posts
And 2nd of all Marbury was not an All-Star this year...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Doesn't anyone here like "Abuse"????? He's the mostEdit exciting passa in the NBA!!! He is the better, blacker, and badder version of Bob Cousy!!! Also, T-Mac and J-Rich r pretty kool. Vince and Kobe I liked more when they were young. Also, that Edit commercial with Kobe doing all those between the legs slams r all staged. It aint real! It's like a 9 ft. tall goal!!!:upset:

Edited By Shadows

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
1) Kobe & Shaq
2) KG
3) VinSanity
4) D.Miles (while he was in LA)
5) A.I.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Spartanfan2003</b>!

man people aint stupied they no that Starbury is Stephon Marbury and Skip to my Lou is Alston...and starbury if u watch him play street play he aint that entertaining..i have seen him play and ruckers before and at a basketball camp i went to but Skip to my lou is..

Most Entertianing people to watch..
1.V.Carter
2.P.Pierce
3.A.I

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
!) Vince Carter
2) Tracy McGrady
3) Kobe
4) Paul Pierce

-Petey

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man people aint stupied they no that Starbury is Stephon Marbury and Skip to my Lou is Alston...and starbury if u watch him play street play he aint that entertaining..i have seen him play and ruckers before and at a basketball camp i went to but Skip to my lou is..

Some people dont, I have talked to many people who don't. Also, Marbury is more exciting to watch in the NBA than as Starbury, Alston just doesn't get pt. If we are talking about streetball players then my top 5 are -

1.1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing
2.Skip To My Lou
3.Booger
4.Speedy
5.Inches

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Nets Trio...

Kidd, K-Mart, and R-Jeff are exciting on their own, but when theyre on the court together, I dont think theres any trio more entertaining.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts