Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine would be Jalen Rose for the Raptors and Chris Jefferies for the Chicago Bulls.

What about you guys??

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Can't say I particularly hate anyone on either squad. Can't muster up a John Starks/Reggie Miller/Bill Laimbeer kind of hate for any Raptor or Bull. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Well from the Raps perspective, AD was pretty hated towards the end of his time here. To be honest I quite like Jalen Rose, he's shown to be very determined, and seems to be playing well as the point/ 2nd or 3rd option on offense.

I don't really have much hate for any players though. Jefferies seems to have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way in Chicago but was fairly popular here, and appeared in his first commercial (TD BANK) just before he was traded. The only complaint he seemed to have about T.O. was the weather, and I don't imagine he's any better off in Chicago on that regard!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I don't hate either one..

If you was to get into the golden era...

of course you could see the likes of John Starks, Laimbeer, Rodman etc., etc......

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
Originally posted by <b>truebluefan</b>!
Dissapointed is a much better word.
I'm with trueblue... I'll go with Crawford and... I can't think of any Raptor.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Bosh and Hinrich

Just Kidding

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
I don't like Eric Montross much, up in Toronto.

As for Chicago, I'd have to say I hate ERob the most. He comes in talking a lot of trash about wanting to be an All-Star, but too many times has had comments about being totally unmotivated to play and goes to the IR with bum injuries. There's only so much you can do once you're paying a player that much money. I just wish some coach would scream at him.

Wasted talent is the worst thing, on a team that is sorely needing any boost they can get. Robinson could have been quite a decent player... so many other players spoke really highly of him in practice, talking about how he can hit jumpers when he's in a rhythm, etc. He can play hard-nosed defense when he wants to, and has length and athleticism to contribute a lot.

The fact that it's just his attitude ("practice shooting? that doesn't sound wise to me") that keeps him from becoming a really solid player, dare I say even a long-term answer at SF, infuriates me.

I don't know if I hate the guy, but if I hate anyone on the Bulls, it's him. He isn't worthy of the jersey he wears.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Modena360</b>!
Mine would be Jalen Rose for the Raptors and Chris Jefferies for the Chicago Bulls.

What about you guys??
I'm sure that I would go as far as to say that I "hate" anyone, but I will say that the players that I am least impressed with from the Bulls and Raptors, are Antonio Davis and Eric Montross, respectively.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
i dont hate chris jeffreys but he does look pretty uninterested out there, he doesnt look like he wants to be there. I understand though, i hate my $10 dollar an hour job too.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Most hated raptor- Megae Bateer (or whatever that goofy looking slob is called)
Hot damn that is funny!:laugh:

First off, it's Mengke Bateer. Second, he doesn't even play for Toronto any more.

Megae Bateer-goofy looking slob - :laugh:

That's one of the funniest posts I have ever read.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

Hot damn that is funny!:laugh:

First off, it's Mengke Bateer. Second, he doesn't even play for Toronto any more.

Megae Bateer-goofy looking slob - :laugh:

That's one of the funniest posts I have ever read.
He doesn't play for toronto anymore? Really? He did like 2 weeks ago. Anyways, my mistake. I didn't like him cause he always looks angry and when he gets on the court he drops passes, can't get a rebound and is totally out of sink with the offence. The fact that he looks so intense just makes him look stupid cause he sucks so bad.

PS. This wasn't meant to be that funny:laugh:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I cant praticularally say i hate any player from either ball clubs...I mean both teams got good defence and offensive players out there on the floor

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
I'm not a playa hata by nature. And I CERTAINLY don't hate ANY player on the Bulls. I will say that Crawford seems to be the most hated Bull for some reason I can't fathom. I supposse my least favorite Bull would have to be E-Rob just because he has so much natural ability but he never can get his head together. As a result he is basically a scrub coming off of the bench instead of an all star. I supported his signing and it kind of made me look bad to do so in retrospect. I really thought he would bring some excitement back to Chicago.

I don't know who Raptor fans dislike most. My least favorite player on their team would have to be the lumbering Montross.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts