Votes: 1 10.0%
  • XxMia 9xX

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a bit similar to the Poster of the Month, but on this one, pick the poster you think has improved most in both quality and quantity(but mostly quality) in their posts. Once again, Koko and I have not included ourselves. This is an award for the newer guys.

11,213 Posts
I don't think you or Koko could win this award if ya'll were in it. Since I've been here ya'll have always been on a steady pace of greatness so I think it would matter if you and Koko were in it or not.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I voted for DaBobz because his posts are always well thought and informative. Kudos to you DaBobz. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i voted 4 mr french bb cause hes working alot harder and on alot more

11,213 Posts
TheRoc5 said:
i voted 4 mr french bb cause hes working alot harder and on alot more
But his posts have been going down lately, If I'm not mistaken. I voted in this one according tp post improvement mostly and I was at tie between Nephets and LineOFire. I chose LineOFire again though.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
I went with LineOFire. He's one of the guys who came out of nowhere and started posting a lot with tremendous posts, so he gets my vote. mr_french has been consistently solid, and TheRoc and his other alias has been around for awhile.

11,213 Posts
KokoTheMonkey said:
I went with LineOFire. He's one of the guys who came out of nowhere and started posting a lot with tremendous posts, so he gets my vote. mr_french has been consistently solid, and TheRoc and his other alias has been around for awhile.
That's exactly why I went with LineOFire and didn't even consider TheRoc5 lol.

LineOFire's winning now :banana: but it's still very early

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
721 Posts
Why would anybody vote for me?

:dogpile:

... don't ask. I just like it.

11,213 Posts
Nephets said:
Why would anybody vote for me?

:dogpile:

... don't ask. I just like it.
Because you've been here a year and haven't really done anything till just recently...kinda like Brent Barry :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
ezealen said:
Because you've been here a year and haven't really done anything till just recently...kinda like Brent Barry :biggrin:
O SNAP DIS lol nephets its ok im in ur shoes 2 :biggrin:

·
Registered
752 Posts
LineOFire said:
I voted for DaBobz because his posts are always well thought and informative. Kudos to you DaBobz. :cheers:
Thanks LinoOFire, I voted for you for about the same reasons... you had great contributions in March... good job !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts