Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you all say are the most pleasent surprises so far this year?
What would you all say are the biggest disappointments so far this year?

Most Pleasent: The Nuggets. They've ebaten 2 of the NBA's elite in the first week of the season. They didn't play great against the Spurs, but they made the Spurs play so trashy it didn't even matter.

The Bucks. Wiped the floor witht he Bulls the night after upsetting the Pacers. The sum is greater than the parts. Dont underestimate team chemistry.

Biggest Disappointment: The Bulls. Got killed by the Bucks and the Wizards. :|

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
MY most pleasant surprise: Chris Bosh, I thought he was gonna be a bust

MY biggest disappointment: so many injuries... its the beginning of the season, its been a while since ive seen a few of these guys play, and they get hurt.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
This has got to be someone who was previously banned. I can almost feel it.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Originally posted by <b>newmessiah10</b>!
This has got to be someone who was previously banned. I can almost feel it.
:laugh: You took the words out of my mouth. Y is it that so amny of the guys with bragging screen names are the worst posters, and get banned very quickly

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i think that I will only let you know my dissappointments....

1. Minnesota-WOW!! I mean can't you score give me a break. I can't believe that w/ all the talent that they got they can't figure out how to get more points on the board...

2. SAC-town-I mean they just beat cle, and lost to den. WAKE UP

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PistonFAN81</b>!
i think that I will only let you know my dissappointments....

1. Minnesota-WOW!! I mean can't you score give me a break. I can't believe that w/ all the talent that they got they can't figure out how to get more points on the board...

2. SAC-town-I mean they just beat cle, and lost to den. WAKE UP
And they are ranked high in the power rankings too.... Ha... Told you F'ers.

But the season is still young... but for now I can laugh about it.

:rofl:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Originally posted by <b>stevemc</b>!

And they are ranked high in the power rankings too.... Ha... Told you F'ers.

But the season is still young... but for now I can laugh about it.

:rofl:
people could say the same about the Mavs...

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Give me a break! You do realize they have no shooters on the team because the best shooters Troy and Wally are injured You do remember those two players, I think they are kind of good and might have something to do with the lack of offensive production.

But offense doesn't win championships and the Wolves have shown a lot of improvement on defense. Put two and two together.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pistolballer</b>!

people could say the same about the Mavs...
Not considering that they only lost to the Lakers at LA. Alls I got to say is that the Mavs need a couple more games to gel together.

My suprise: Ronald Murray. I thought this guy sucked, but after watching him play in Japan against the Clippers, man that guy has a sweet shot. I wonder what Sea-Town's going to do after Allen gets back.

My disappointment: Mashburn, Brand, Van Exel, Troy Murphy, Stackhouse. All injured; All on one of my fantasy teams.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Stinger</b>!

My disappointment: Mashburn, Brand, Van Exel, Troy Murphy, Stackhouse. All injured; All on one of my fantasy teams.
DAMN THAT SUX

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>double3peat</b>!

Yup i agree with those, in addition:

Surpise: Denver
Dissapointment: Lamar Odom
He's played a total of a game and 5 minutes. At least wait to judge till he gets healthy

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pistolballer</b>!

i think he says hes a disappointment because he is injured
that could be true but he had a serious ankle sprain and only missed the end of that game and one more game, it shows he has a different attitude than last year. Last year with an ankle injury he missed more than 20 games. This year with a serious sprain he misses one. That does say someting about his nnew attitide.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts