Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody see this guy play in the Nike hoop summit game? He looks a nice nba prospect, he's a 7 footer with a 7'8 wingspan, very good athleticism, his offensive game is pretty raw he's only been playing organized ball for a couple of yrs, he had 15 pts and a record 9 blocks in the nike hoop summit game, he was a beast defensively, he looked at lot more impressive than Brandan Wright, this kid has tremendous upside

· Registered
4,061 Posts
Still very, very raw, but an amazing shot blocker. I don't know if he is just that good, or if some of the kids on the US team just aren't used to going up against a guy that can get to their shots like he obviously could. His athleticism is off the charts, and his body is very well developed. Will have more later...

· Premium Member
3,528 Posts
<A href="http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1263" target="_blank">New Draftexpress article on Sene</A>

· Premium Member
69,620 Posts
He is raw, he will be stuck on someone's bench for a while. D league material at best for now. See Pape Sow and DJ Mbenga. This guys have top notch athleticism, but are extremely raw

· Registered
4,560 Posts
I guarentee he will go in the first round, no way a guy with that big of a wingspan and upside doesnt get drafted in the first round expecially considering this draft has tons of wings but lacks depth at the big positions.

· Registered
12,466 Posts
Hbwoy said:
DJ Mbenga.
Thats a pretty spot on comparison at the moment.
huge upside with this guy though, will be interesting to see who takes a chance on him.. very much a "potential" based draft pick

· Registered
93 Posts
NeTs15VC said:
Theres no way the Belgian league is even near to the NBA just stop that. But those are very very impressive numbers, I want the Nets to take him.
Look who it is.. :curse:

· Registered
54 Posts
I think Sene going to the Suns in the late first would be a good fit. It gives the Suns another athletic big man, and the shot blocker that they need on their roster. It should give him time to develop as well on a talented team like Phoenix who probably wouldn't need him to play very much from the start.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.