Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'd love to see Mourning in the West and on a quality team, just to give Shaq something to think about.

Who would you want to give up to get him though?

·
Registered
872 Posts
i dont think miami wants to trade mourning. and dallas do not have enough to offer (unless they give finley and lafrentz which will leave them in a worst place) i think mav should try to get players like bruce bowen or make a rush for keon clark, who also can help them for less money

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
How about Van Exel and LaFrentz to Miami for Mourning?

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Van Exel and LaFrentz for Zo?
NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U people DONT seem to realize that even at 80%,Zo is STILL the 2nd BEST C in the league!That deal would put the Mavs in the WCF,and give the Heat a good but SOFT C,and a shoot first PG!

If the Mavs want Zo they will at-least have to part with Finley!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
If we are able to sign a PG though this deal wouldnt help us at all.. of coarse lafrentz and nve would solidify us but yeh lunatic is right lafrentz is softt and nve has no heart he plays for money...
but I doubt da heat would trade zo, as for finley.. where would we put him? unless we sit caron butler but then he wont be able to flourish =(

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by Takeit2dahouse00
If we are able to sign a PG though this deal wouldnt help us at all.. of coarse lafrentz and nve would solidify us but yeh lunatic is right lafrentz is softt and nve has no heart he plays for money...
but I doubt da heat would trade zo, as for finley.. where would we put him? unless we sit caron butler but then he wont be able to flourish =(
WHy do you think Raef is soft? One most of his career he plays out of position, Center. He is more of a PF. When he does play center, he has the advantage of most centers he can play outside of the lane. He can shoot threes. In Dallas, Raef and Dirk can be interchangable. I agree, dallas needs a big strong man when Raef or Dirk is in trouble Raef and Dirk in the front court is scary. I feel it is one of the best NBA front courts. Plus you have such a good markting gigs with their names, Raef and Dirk.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor
How about Van Exel and LaFrentz to Miami for Mourning?
No way. I thin Miami would rather have Raef and Finley, but the trade will <b>never happen</b>

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by HEATLUNATIC

NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U people DONT seem to realize that even at 80%,Zo is STILL the 2nd BEST C in the league!That deal would put the Mavs in the WCF,and give the Heat a good but SOFT C,and a shoot first PG!

If the Mavs want Zo they will at-least have to part with Finley!
Then the Heat would have to part with Eddie Jones. If the Mavs gave up Finley, they would want a SG in return.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Well,u also said the Heat were definitely drafting Woods at #10?
Thats cuz I DIDNT expect Butler aka the most POLISHED baller in this draft,to fall that far!

Riles and Zo are tight,hes staying in MIA!:devil:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts