Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a quick way i can move all the threads into the "previous games" forum instead of doing it one by one? it would be easier and save time if i could just settle all the bets and then just mass move them into the other forum. mass-move is a choice under forum tools but i dont have permission to use it.

if one by one is the only way to do it, im fine with that, im just wondering.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Yes you can, and you don't need to be a CM or Admin.

Simply make one thread/vBookie event and post all the games in it, then move it. :p
http://basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221575

It's also the fastest way for making the games.

And if you must do it like that, please remember to mail me 10 bucks every time you do, it's copyrighted. :p

(I usually try to keep all the games in the span of one hour in the same thread/bookie event)

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Cris said:
and if one game doesnt have a result then, every one is pissed off because they wont get their money unless you want to go through and pay back every person...

How can an NBA game not get a result? Maybe if the whole arena crashed or something, but even when a fight breaks out, a winner still comes out top. (Pistons-Pacers)

Even if it's a non-NBA game, is it really that hard to donate people a couple of hundred bucks once every month? You save about 20 minutes per day making the threads.

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
aquaitious said:
How can an NBA game not get a result? Maybe if the whole arena crashed or something, but even when a fight breaks out, a winner still comes out top. (Pistons-Pacers)

Even if it's a non-NBA game, is it really that hard to donate people a couple of hundred bucks once every month? You save about 20 minutes per day making the threads.
when you have to abandon a game because they scored exactly the line for the game.

also. there are time restrictions

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
aquaitious said:
How can an NBA game not get a result? (Pistons-Pacers)
the bulls are playing the mavs the mavs are favorites to win by 4 points,
the mavs win by 4 points who wins the spread?

the answer is no one, so now you must abandoning your vbookie event, or take the time go through and paying each and every person.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
If there is a tie, there is no winner, the house keeps all the cash in Vegas.

-Petey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts