Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.clarionledger.com/news/0402/06/wmsu01.html

"Mississippi State is the kind of university where I want to work," Stansbury said. "There's never been any question about my commitment to this program. We just had to get some things resolved, which I knew we would. I knew the administration would do the right thing and the fair thing and they did.

Congrats Stansbury!! I'm really happy about this!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great day for our basketball program. Get some offical word on Coach's new contract, and a commitment from Monta Ellis. It just keeps getting better and better. :D

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
They did a smart thing there. He'll probably be coach of the year in the SEC and NCAA this year. He is a great coach.

It won't be long before MSU is cutting down the nets at the end of the Big Dance.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BlueBaron</b>!
They did a smart thing there. He'll probably be coach of the year in the SEC and NCAA this year. He is a great coach.

It won't be long before MSU is cutting down the nets at the end of the Big Dance.
Wow. Bold statement to call him the possible coach of the year. Sure, he probably should be with the way his team is playing, but he'll have to do something big to get national attention, something that MSU should already have, but for some reason isn't getting the recognition. :whoknows: I'm sure SEC coach of the year is a lock for him, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts