Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listening to the Hawaii/MSU thrashing and Paul Davis got injured, came back in, then was down.. Just now Maurice Ager is injured.. Izzo is mad at the Hawaii fans and respectfully so.. I dont know what the word is, etc. but this Ager injury sounds very very serious. Hope they are both gonna be fine. Would be crushing blows..

Update: 6:59 CT - Ager out of the game on stretcher.. Oh lord

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Paul Davis and Maurice Ager leave Hawaii game

What the.. I'm confused.. Davis tried to come back into the game and Izzo was like what the.. It was Shannon Brown takin outta the game on the stretcher..

Neitzel now hobbling.. What the..

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

I'm watching the game right now, it's being televised locally. Davis went out first, and the whole MSU (almost every player on the floor) team is cramping. Shannon Brown shot a three, came down and started cramping and had to be brought out on a stretcher.

Hawaii up by 17, a little more than 6 minutes to go.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Ah.. hope they are fine.. Sounds crazy though!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Hawaii wins by 22 :rock: :rock: :rock:

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
Holy cow... Hope this isn't signs (the cramping) of things to come in Maui. Chaminade going to break their opening round losing streak this year?

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Izzo criticizes Hawaii fans for booing injured player

HONOLULU -- Michigan State coach Tom Izzo criticized Hawaii fans for booing his injured player who had to be taken off the court on a stretcher for severe cramps Saturday.

Shannon Brown, the third of four Michigan State starters to suffer cramps, missed a 3-pointer and collapsed in front of the team's bench, grimacing in pain for several minutes during the Spartans' 84-62 loss.

Brown was taken off on a stretcher with 6:36 left as Hawaii led 67-50.

"When they were booing, that kid was in absolute pain from his neck to his feet," Izzo said. "I'll be honest with you, that was the maddest I've ever been as a basketball coach since I've been in college."

The crowd of 8,802 booed as the game was delayed for several minutes.

"I thought the fans were ridiculous," Izzo said.

[More in URL]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts